Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Graham Potter joins on four-year deal

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Even if he isn’t appointed the next manager will be someone with a similar mentality and style. Bloom ain’t going to appoint an ABC manager.

Who will be up to the style ?

New right back for the defenders, rest is fine.

Bissouma, March, andone, propper, kayal, knockaert.

Don’t think the rest will be up to it with fast tempo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Even if he isn’t appointed the next manager will be someone with a similar mentality and style. Bloom ain’t going to appoint an ABC manager.

Who will be up to the style ?

New right back for the defenders, rest is fine.

Might be needing at least one more Central Defender if 3 at the back is one of the ways he plays.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Now you're trying to make out you meant he didn’t know enough about the playing side to be a professional manager.

No. I'm just making the point that TB has demonstrated that he needed to employ technical director so I am not really sure what point you are trying to make. Bloom is not a football Guru but he employs people with greater knowledge in their field.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Now many will laugh at this but Stephens played so deep last season could he play the sweeper role in a three?

Thought that was Murray?

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
OK so I am on the lookout for a skinny fella, with a slightly suspect hair cut, driving a Volvo. I’m on it :thumbsup:

I'll never forget driving across the M62 to Manchester back in the early 90's. Lovely brand new sky blue 3-Series Coupe in the middle lane looking super smart and expensive, ambling along, and I go cruising past it, clocking what was clearly a chick with shoulder length blonde-ish hair driving...

Upon closer inspection, I notice a distinct lack of jaw, a protruding hooter, and a set of teeth that could eat an apple through a letterbox.

It was Helen Worth - aka Gail Tilsley, off corrie. :lolol:

Anyway... we digress. ???

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
indeed. who do you think he was addressing; himself, the players, TB, the media, us?
i was also baffled

These are a good side....

FatSuperman

Feb 25, 2016
On the train home this evening I had a browse of the Swansea forum, to see whether they were bothered about the links with Potter. Nothing much to report apart from one wag, who declared

"We should do a straight swap, Potter for Dunk & Duffy"

Mirth!

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
why? and we most certainly wouldve been relegated under hughton had he carried on

Pffft you are as bad as the poster you were replying to.....neither of you know what the future holds or would have held....and to be frank it matters not ...we are where we are ....and neither of them are our manager currently

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here