Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Graham Potter joins on four-year deal

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I'm sure I read that winstanley would retain the head of recruitment role and another role within the club created for his Swansea counterpart
Yes.

We'll have a Head of Recruitment, a new Recruitment Czar, and the new guy from Cambridge Utd will be the U23 Recruitment Head Honcho.

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
It's a great appointment for you. The Golden Era in B&HA's history began today.
I wrote on here some years ago, when Poyet was still with you, that I feared you would become a bigger club than us in a few years. Nobody on here agreed with me, they couldn't see a day when B&HA would be bigger than big club Sunderland. The building of The AMEX and your promotion to (and survival in for two seasons) the top-flight helped begin the growth. I believe the appointment of Potter will enable you to take the next step, not just survival but becoming an established Premier League club.
Brighton and Hove is/are growing and so is your football club. Sunderland is shrinking as a place and our club, despite the passionate support, will find it increasingly difficult to compete; particularly if we're stuck in League One a further season.
I wish it wasn't true but you are part of the future, we are part of the past. Congratulations and well done Mr Bloom.

:bowdown:

were never win as much as Sunderland have

oil will run out before then

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016
Been reading some potter articles and watching interviews .
No guarantee it will work out of course but he is an interesting and impressive person.
He is self assured, a natural leader and has a football philosophy

I cant wait to see Dale Stephens rapping in a tutu.

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
It's a great appointment for you. The Golden Era in B&HA's history began today.
I wrote on here some years ago, when Poyet was still with you, that I feared you would become a bigger club than us in a few years. Nobody on here agreed with me, they couldn't see a day when B&HA would be bigger than big club Sunderland. The building of The AMEX and your promotion to (and survival in for two seasons) the top-flight helped begin the growth. I believe the appointment of Potter will enable you to take the next step, not just survival but becoming an established Premier League club.
Brighton and Hove is/are growing and so is your football club. Sunderland is shrinking as a place and our club, despite the passionate support, will find it increasingly difficult to compete; particularly if we're stuck in League One a further season.
I wish it wasn't true but you are part of the future, we are part of the past. Congratulations and well done Mr Bloom.

Thank’s for the post fella. Football is cyclic, at the moment we are doing well, but sometime hopefully in the very distance future thing will go a bit South for us, it the law of averages we have to try and enjoyed these good time, as for Sunderland you will have great times again. It was not that long ago we were in league one, but you have been doing well this season and in the play off final if you win that you have a great day, I bet you’ve been enjoying the feeling of winning and completing for something even if it is in a couple of division below were you feel you should be.

nigeyb

Oct 14, 2005
Hove
GP would be a really exciting appointment (if it happens). A really modern manager who has proved what he can do the hard way. He could be Brighton’s Eddie Howe. Just hope he’s given sufficient time to establish his methods and tactics. We could see quite a few youngsters coming through too. Exciting times.

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Yep - pace, belief, effort, cohesion, confidence, intelligence, willingness to get forward, goals and a shit load of luck.

Easy.

150 million and we’re about there.

Locadia
AJ
Adone
Propper

Let’s see how they get on in preferred positions and different instructions

I honestly think GP can get something out of this mob

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Tis the season to be jolly, which is ironic as we’ll be relegated by Christmas.

Nice to see folk keeping an open mind on things.

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016
That is quite an amazing thing to say. You actually want a Brighton manager to fail. Words fail me.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

That's not what he said

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Yeah, I do.
But that I wouldn't do. I'll just be ambivalent. Like with Hyypia.

100% with you on Hughton, but I’m afraid the King is dead, long live the King.....

If he takes the job, I am looking forward to see the progress [emoji57][emoji6].

Good luck to all...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here