Gareth Southgate
50/1
Neil Warnock
50/1
Roy Hodgson
66/1
Jose Mourinho
80/1

What an utterly uninspiring list of managers. I genuinely want Chris back even more when I look at that.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
3m plus toll?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you mean the toll on the Severn Bridge:
1. It was done away with a few months ago.
2. It was only payable going west in to Wales anyway.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Is it not a requirement for coaches and managers to have certain levels of badges before they are appointed?
No doubt there are probably examples of the top 6 getting special treatment here though.

Probably but there is not much for Bruno to learn about coaching. A player of his standard could pass all the badges in a week.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
What an utterly uninspiring list of managers. I genuinely want Chris back even more when I look at that.

I know, outside of a Wenger type appointment I remain convinced we’re going down and fast... then left trying to come back up without the manager with the best credentials to do so.

I’m literally at a loss as to the wisdom of removing CH with no clear forward plan... I rather suspect this summer is going to be an utter shambles.

Steve.S

May 11, 2012
Hastings
I don't want Potter. There. I've said it. I think he'll be a shit appointment and we'll be looking for a replacement come Christmas - which will leave us high and dry and on the Allardyce/Redknapp scale to survive.

I really do think that Chris realised how shit our attack was given the signings and tried desperately to limit the point loss by focussing on defence.

This is our start on the slippery slide to Championship and lower League obscurity where we deserve. Bloom has made Chris a scapegoat.

Utter shame.

I have to agree. How the club could justify getting Potter with no experience in this league and managing virtually under 23s at Swansea is beyond me. Chris has done the best he can with the squad he has got. It will be interesting how Potter will manage seasoned pros when things don’t go to plan. He will lose the dressing room and by the time Bloom pulls the plug it will be to late.
I could understand if the club get an experienced manager with a more attack minded approach. We will see

The Oldman

I like the Hat
NSC Patron
Jul 12, 2003
In the shadow of Seaford Head
According to the BBC Swansea reporter on tonight's Albion unlimited, Mrs Potter found it difficult to settle into life in Swansea after x years in Sweden and is not wanting another move just yet. He did go on to say that despite this how could any young ambitious coach not want to prove himself in the Premier League.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
notice Glen Murray in there at 33/1

It'll be the only chance he has of playing.

We didn't just say goodbye to Bruno, Mr Hughton & Saltor, over the last 48 hours.
I firmly believe that's the last we've seen of Murray as well.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
I have to agree. How the club could justify getting Potter with no experience in this league and managing virtually under 23s at Swansea is beyond me. Chris has done the best he can with the squad he has got. It will be interesting how Potter will manage seasoned pros when things don’t go to plan. He will lose the dressing room and by the time Bloom pulls the plug it will be to late.
I could understand if the club get an experienced manager with a more attack minded approach. We will see

Again it’s hard not to agree. Potter reeks of Clement style hyperbole and hysteria... he had a decent run in a poor Swedish domestic setup and a eye catching ‘cup run’ but so have countless mediocre non league managers.

10th in the Championship hmmmmm i’m just not convinced he’ll be any better than CH. Moreover I think he’ll crumble like so many so called up and comers... Micky Adams at Leicester springs to mind.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
I don't want Potter. There. I've said it. I think he'll be a shit appointment and we'll be looking for a replacement come Christmas - which will leave us high and dry and on the Allardyce/Redknapp scale to survive.

I really do think that Chris realised how shit our attack was given the signings and tried desperately to limit the point loss by focussing on defence.

This is our start on the slippery slide to Championship and lower League obscurity where we deserve. Bloom has made Chris a scapegoat.

Utter shame.

You have to give all new managers at least one game to prove themselves but I would say that 10 is fair. If we have a problem we can hire Allardyce in January anyway.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here