Page 1 of 260 12341151101 ... LastLast

Graham Potter joins on four-year deal

7 Not allowed!
    Anyone have any views on Graham Potter(Swansea manager)

Seems to be building up quite the reputation as a coach who plays great football on a tight budget with the ability to bring through young players. The Swansea fans LOVE him.

It could almost be argued that he would be the perfect fit for a club like Brighton now that Ashworth has come in ......

IF Hughton decides he's had enough at the end of the season and we part on good terms would you consider this guy to be a good fit for the Albion?

PS interesting that a few people on twitter have been asking bookies for the price on him becoming next Albion boss.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

• North Stand Chat

advertising

On the BHA rollercoaster Icy Gull's Avatar

7 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by dwayne View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

Seems to be building up quite the reputation as a coach who plays great football on a tight budget with the ability to bring through young players. The Swansea fans LOVE him.

It could almost be argued that he would be the perfect fit for a club like Brighton now that Ashworth has come in ......

IF Hughton decides he's had enough at the end of the season and we part on good terms would you consider this guy to be a good fit for the Albion?

PS interesting that a few people on twitter have been asking bookies for the price on him becoming next Albion boss.

I don’t have much of an opinion as I know little about him but I do know Swansea have done quite well this season. However they are on the back of parachute payments and there is a world of difference between the style you can play in the Championship compared to the Premier League. Remember how good we looked in many games in the Championship?

I’d be hesitant about us appointing a manager whose only experience is in the Championship.
      Show me a good loser and I will show you a loser - Toto Wolff

1 Not allowed!
      10th in the Championship is not exactly a ringing endorsement
      Joint winner NSC Predictor League 2017/18
      Members

2 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Icy Gull View Post
      I don’t have much of an opinion as I know little about him but I do know Swansea have done quite well this season. However they are on the back of parachute payments and there is a world of difference between the style you can play in the Championship compared to the Premier League. Remember how good we looked in many games in the Championship?

I’d be hesitant about us appointing a manager whose only experience is in the Championship.
      He was manager of Östersund in Sweden for 8 years, and took them from the fourth tier to the top division, won the cup and beat Arsenal at the Emirates in the Europa League last season, unlucky to go out in the 2nd leg.

Club could do much worse.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by studio150 View Post
      10th in the Championship is not exactly a ringing endorsement
      I believe the owners have run them into the ground and most staff are at the risk of redundancy.

Celtic and West Brom are said to be interested in Potter. The WBA link is especially interesting ( Ashworth)

Massive up 170417 LamieRobertson's Avatar

1 Not allowed!
      CH has shown no signs of having enough..re Potter he’s shown promise...can’t say anything else about him..i’d Quite like that pacey player James(?)

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by dwayne View Post

Yep I agree. He'd be a superb fit. genuinely forward thinking manager doing interesting things. Moreover, his football is easy on the eye.
      100% UNOFFICIAL WHC Statistician
      100% Honey Badgerista

1 Not allowed!
      As long as he brings McBurnie and the winger with him

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by MattBackHome View Post
      Yep I agree. He'd be a superb fit. genuinely forward thinking manager doing interesting things. Moreover, his football is easy on the eye.
      Making his Norwegian team do amateur dramatics to take them out of their comfort zone was a good one.

The height of two men, the weight of four, the strength of sixteen.....
      Members

4 Not allowed!
      Potter is a bright, promising young manager who can think outside the box ...... however we already have a manager