Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Which Albion players have you seen out doing their shopping and what was in their basket?

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015
Have you ever encountered an Albion player in a supermarket and if so did you have a peek into their basket? Did you even go out of your way to get a better view.

One Christmas Eve I saw Bong with who I presumed to be about four members of his family in my local supermarket. They were standing in the checkout queue. In his basket my eye was drawn to a single oversize christmas bauble. I couldn't help thinking that he was leaving it a bit late to decorate his tree.

A few months later I was walking through the same supermarket car park when I noticed a well groomed looking young man in front of me in tracksuit bottoms and tshirt. As he was walking he kept pulling the legs of his tracksuit bottoms up to achieve that "half mast" look that appears to have become popular. He seemed quite intent on maintaining "the look" because everytime his trouser leg obeyed the natural laws of gravity as he was walking he hoisted them up again. My first natural reaction was that he was a bit of a knob. It was then I realised that I was looking at none other than Beyram Kayal. I felt immediately guilty for the negative opinion I had formed of him and proceeded to follow him into the supermarket straight to the butchers counter whereupon he requested a large piece of beef steak. Unfortunately I didn't notice which cut. Only about two minutes later I noticed him in the checkout queue! He was obviously a man on a mission.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Everybody sees EXCITING players out shopping. I've only ever seen AARON bloody HUGHES (in Waitrose, Hove). Need to UP my game.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Me and Mrs MBH were in Mayberry's buying a garden hose. I was umming and ahhing over the selection when who should clump over in his recuperation boot but our very own Beram Kayal. He limped over, grabbed the first hose he saw and ****ed straight off. Needless to say I INSISTED that we pick the same one. Damn good hose too. Never kinks, and always rewinds perfectly around the spool. Also connects neatly with our outside tap, and has a couple of different nozzles.

Thank you habibi תודה

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Also: Adam el Abd in Hollingbury Asda looking bored in yellow flip flops with a very overstuffed trolley.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I proceeded to follow him into the supermarket straight to the butchers counter whereupon he requested a large piece of beef steak. Unfortunately I didn't notice which cut. Only about two minutes later I noticed him in the checkout queue! He was obviously a man on a mission.

Beram Kayal. grabbed the first hose he saw and ****ed straight off.

He's so DIRECT, King Kayal.

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015
Everybody sees EXCITING players out shopping. I've only ever seen AARON bloody HUGHES (in Waitrose, Hove). Need to UP my game.

Well you're certainly going to the right supermarket because that's where I encountered both Bong and Kayal. There's a chance that I might also have seen Aaron bloody Hughes there but I would have been none the wiser.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Well you're certainly going to the right supermarket because that's where I encountered both Bong and Kayal. There's a chance that I might also have seen Aaron bloody Hughes there but I would have been none the wiser.

I had presumed so, as I know Kayal lives not far from there, and because my MUM has also seen Gaeten Bong in there. She said he looked COOL with his hair down.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patreon
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Saw Lua Lua shopping in Sainsbury's Rustington once, we also saw Bissouma in the Karting place in lancing, also frequented by Murray I believe, he was buying Kart time, not sure that counts?

Met Lee Dixon in the King's Arms in Arundel, he was buying beer funnily enough!

When the Mrs was at Uni she served the first burger, at a new Burger King in Manchester, to Denis Law, and hadn't a clue who he was!

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Knocky in a supermarket and not a player but CH quite often ....what they were buying is their business and not for me to say

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
I saw Dale Stephens in a car showroom recently asking if they made cars with five reverse gears and one forward.

Do such cars exist? Why would anyone need more than one reverse gear?

Additionally, it is rather rude to eavesdrop in on a private conversation, especially regarding an expensive purchase.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here