Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Who will you be rooting for?

???

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
I'll be rooting for Liverpool. Spurs fans are still banging on about Greaves as if anyone gives a toss. Can you imagine if they win the CL? We'll be hearing about the likes of Son and Kane for the rest of our lives.
Liverpool are just arrogant and plastic. Spurs are negative, hateful and depressing. Even their football ground looks dark.

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box
Given we'll be trying to gift the PL title to Liverpool on Sunday, they will already be insufferable. Getting the double would just make them a million times worse. Very reluctantly I 'd prefer spurs win for that reason. Although won't be cheering either and would rather Barca or Ajax had pulled their collective thumbs from their arses and given us an easier choice.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Neutral, I like the way both play and I have no prejudice against either team. Looking forward to what I hope will be a stress free end of season masterclass.

Both clubs pulled out something really special to get there. I desperately hope that we can pull off a similar result this weekend :thumbsup:

Pinch yourselves, we are playing at the top table in the world, albeit for the crumbs at the very end of it. Let’s snatch a bone from the other end.

Last edited:

Tokyohands

Jan 5, 2017
Tokyo
Neutral with a slight lean towards Liverpool as their fans were magnificent v Barca. Spurs fans are meh.....

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
I'll be rooting for Liverpool. Spurs fans are still banging on about Greaves as if anyone gives a toss. Can you imagine if they win the CL? We'll be hearing about the likes of Son and Kane for the rest of our lives.
Liverpool are just arrogant and plastic. Spurs are negative, hateful and depressing. Even their football ground looks dark.

:fishing: or whoosh?

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
I’m more of a man sobbing emotionally kind of guy than peroxided slightly deranged looking whitened teeth. For that reason, and that reason only, I’m going Spurs.

grawhite

Jul 6, 2011
Brighton
Gotta be Tottenham. To think they done what they done all season without spending a single pound and relying on a cheating **** to get penalties.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
Spurs, first game I went to was Spurs vs Villa at White Hart Lane with my Uncle and Cousins as they were/are Spurs.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
100% Spurs.

I have no affiliation with either club. But Liverpool fans and their legions of plastics are absolutely unbearable. That tragic "Brighton Kop" mob can DO one.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here