• Neither

Votes: 32 13.3%
  • Neutral

Votes: 60 25.0%

• Total voters

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Spurs all the way for me, just can't resist the underdog...

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
I'm not fussed either way, to be honest. I know plenty of fans of both teams, so it'll be interesting watching the 'banter' from both sides before, during and afterwards.

As for comments about fans of the eventual winners not stopping going on about it – I completely understand that. Why wouldn't they? If Brighton won the European Cup it stands to reason that a LOT of supporters would claim to hold the high ground in the footballing stakes.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
I couldn't give a flying **** either way, but will be enjoying the spectacle. Hope it's a thriller.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Spurs all the way. Gotta go for the underdogs.

I think it will be funny that a club that has only won one trophy(and the league cup at that) in the 21st century and haven't won the league for nearly 60 years can be crowned the Champions of Europe. Kind of highlights exactly what the champions league is about.

Also, that Brighton Kop bollocks. They can **** right off, they're an enormous shit stain on our town(if they actually exist and aren't just a media fabrication).

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I think I'm going to get behind the bin-dippers if only because this could well mean City winning the league and Liverpool the UCL - the perfect end to a shite Man Utd season.

In reality, I don't care that much. I'm just happy as long as Portsmouth don't go up. Leeds falling apart again would be splendid too

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Seems a bit of a faff making everybody slog over to Madrid for this now.

Can't they re-arrange it for St Andrews or bet365 Stadium or something?

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
I think I'm going to get behind the bin-dippers if only because this could well mean City winning the league and Liverpool the UCL - the perfect end to a shite Man Utd season.

Ooh yeah I hadn't thought of that. Yeah I'm with you.

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch

like 2008 Man Utd-Chelsea final in Russia
bloody madness

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I'll be rooting for Liverpool. Spurs fans are still banging on about Greaves as if anyone gives a toss. Can you imagine if they win the CL? We'll be hearing about the likes of Son and Kane for the rest of our lives.
Liverpool are just arrogant and plastic. Spurs are negative, hateful and depressing. Even their football ground looks dark.

But apart from that ?

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
#AnyoneButLiverpool

So, Spurs.

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
would like to see Spurs win it
only because it will be another English teams name on the European Cup
how many would that be 6 I think
can't see the Spanish and Italians catching that record

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Especially when the fans are only getting 17,000 tickets each when the stadium holds over 60K.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Spurs all the way. Gotta go for the underdogs.

I think it will be funny that a club that has only won one trophy(and the league cup at that) in the 21st century and haven't won the league for nearly 60 years can be crowned the Champions of Europe. Kind of highlights exactly what the champions league is about.

Also, that Brighton Kop bollocks. They can **** right off, they're an enormous shit stain on our town(if they actually exist and aren't just a media fabrication).

Champions League is the wrong title. That said, it is still the elite competition. I wish there was just one rather than two but it would involve too many matches.

I did feel that there should have been a tournament for just champions but I realise that the time for allowing Shamrock Rovers to play in a more prestigious tournament than Real Madrid needed to end.

European football has been outstanding this year. BT Sport well worth the investment.

Frankie

Put him in the curry
May 23, 2016
Mid west Wales
Oh , Palace didn't make the final then , hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ok i'll choose spurs but they will be overrun 4-1 ishly

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I'll be rooting for Liverpool. Spurs fans are still banging on about Greaves as if anyone gives a toss. Can you imagine if they win the CL? We'll be hearing about the likes of Son and Kane for the rest of our lives.
Yep, at least if Liverpool win they won't brag about it. Hopefully they'll win the league too and we'll have a peaceful summer without old friends reminding us that they're actually Liverpool fans, in case you'd forgotten.

PTC Gull

Micky Mouse country.
NSC Patron
Apr 17, 2017
Florida
One good friend is a Spud and another is a Red born and bred Scouser. I am going neutral. Just hope the final lives up to the semi's. Probably not.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
It has to be Spurs. Remember just 6 months ago the billionaire breakaway European League line-up was leaked with Arsenal and Man Utd named as two of the core seven teams organising the thing and Chelsea, City and Liverpool also invited.

Their attitude to Spurs is "Your name's not on the list, you're not coming in" so it would be funny if a 'lower tier' club were to end up winning UEFA's biggest prize.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here