Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] How much extra security on Sunday?

May 27, 2014
Littlehampton
Biggest domestic game in the country. High profile guests and pundits everywhere. Trophy on display. Loads of chancers trying to get in without a ticket (maybe they'll jump the barriers too). and no doubt a load of Mancs selling fake Champions tat.

Wonder how many extra police are needed for all that.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Lindfield by the Pond

Jan 10, 2009
Lindfield (near the pond)
Biggest domestic game in the country. High profile guests and pundits everywhere. Trophy on display. Loads of chancers trying to get in without a ticket (maybe they'll jump the barriers too). and no doubt a load of Mancs selling fake Champions tat

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
Going to get my half and half scarf souvenir...........

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
How are they going to get in? It's not exactly a Goldstone Lane situation.

On the City forum some of their fans without tickets think they will get into the Amex when the exit doors open, one mentioned the doors open 20 minutes before the final whistle.
Some will obviously want to get in to see the PL trophy presentation ( if they win :) )

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
On the City forum some of their fans without tickets think they will get into the Amex when the exit doors open, one mentioned the doors open 20 minutes before the final whistle.
Some will obviously want to get in to see the PL trophy presentation ( if they win :) )

Who cares, it'll be in their end, when they lose anyway.

el punal

If anyone’s interested I have made up a load of placards out of thrown out cardboard. Written on each placard, with a second hand marker pen, is :

“ ———————- can I have your shirt ?”

I will be charging £10.00 for this unforgettable piece of memorabilia. You can find me at the entrance of Brighton station near to platforms 7&8. For a further £5.00 you can have a hand written name, in a different marker pen colour, on your very own historic placard. Legends like Aguero, Kompany, Da Silva and many more will be rushing to you at every opportunity. Don’t miss out!!

Tat! Tat! for now!! :drink:

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
If anyone’s interested I have made up a load of placards out of thrown out cardboard. Written on each placard, with a second hand marker pen, is :

“ ———————- can I have your shirt ?”

I will be charging £10.00 for this unforgettable piece of memorabilia. You can find me at the entrance of Brighton station near to platforms 7&8. For a further £5.00 you can have a hand written name, in a different marker pen colour, on your very own historic placard. Legends like Aguero, Kompany, Da Silva and many more will be rushing to you at every opportunity. Don’t miss out!!

Tat! Tat! for now!! :drink:

There was a family at Arsenal at the very front with a professionally made banner listing all of the players "with the give me your shirt" demand

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Hung.JPG

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
If you ever wanted to smuggle a bottle top into the Amex, this is the game to do it.

With everything else going on, you'll almost certainly be able to get away with it, and enjoy the luxury of being able to enjoy a game without spending the whole time worrying about knocking your drink over.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Can see it being a bit frosty after if we stop them winning..

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patreon
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
If you ever wanted to smuggle a bottle top into the Amex, this is the game to do it.

With everything else going on, you'll almost certainly be able to get away with it, and enjoy the luxury of being able to enjoy a game without spending the whole time worrying about knocking your drink over.

Maybe, just maybe, you don't need to if you already have one wrapped up and tucked in your seat hinge .... just saying a friend might have already done this?

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patreon
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
What's the chances of the stewards keeping the Citeh fans off the pitch?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here