Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] £250 per ticket?

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
People should be paying that to give Bruno a send off...

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Everyone’s got their price. :shrug:

I’m not selling my ticket, but if a desperate city fan dangled £500 in front of me in return for one match I’d be tempted.

And be banned by the club?

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
You clearly weren't on the train from The Amex last season then. Obnoxious, patronising load of gobshites, some ready for trouble. That isn't generalising, it was what I saw. I hope they're all blubbing on Sunday

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

This. Their callers to 606 are supremely arrogant, conveniently ignoring the £1.3B financial doping from Mansour that transformed them from a yoyo club (last trophy - the league cup in 1976).

They can’t even sell out most home PL matches, except at the tail end of the season.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
This. Their callers to 606 are supremely arrogant, conveniently ignoring the £1.3B financial doping from Mansour that transformed them from a yoyo club (last trophy - the league cup in 1976).

They can’t even sell out most home PL matches, except at the tail end of the season.

I hate them. Their fans are absolute arrogant gobshite dicks. The worst I've come across. It would be so sweet if we could get a result tomorrow.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008

Went to the 1976 league Cup final city v wolves :moo:

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Went to the 1976 league Cup final city v wolves :moo:

:lolol:

I guess a few JCL City fans would be happy to gloat about that victory to Wolves tomorrow, the Wolves fans racking their brains to remember how they had made a trip to Wembley that year despite an embarrassing defeat to Mansfield Town in the fourth round.

Just listed one of our seats in the family stand. It was gone in less than 30 seconds! How does one get around the rules for having to be with a kid when only one is availlable.

There is actually 1 x hospitality seat available for £125.00. Amazed it’s there as I think City can legit buy these?

Anyhow, if you know anyone who isn’t going, be sure to list your seat. It will go when often late listings don’t

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here