Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Spurs, Champions League

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
Quarter of an hour gone, already one down. Ajax passing the ball around beautifully.

It's not going to be an all English Final, is it?

essbee1

Jun 25, 2014
I see Liverpool were given 16613 or so tickets for the final - the other team will get the same.

In a 68000 seater stadium - this means that far *more* than half of the tickets will go to corporate, UEFA
etc etc, sponsors

What an absolute ******g disgrace.

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
I see Liverpool were given 16613 or so tickets for the final - the other team will get the same.

In a 68000 seater stadium - this means that far *more* than half of the tickets will go to corporate, UEFA
etc etc, sponsors

Jesus, that's bad. Not a surprise, though, unfortunately. Guess who will pay through the nose when all the corporate types decide to cash in?

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
What was Trippier doing? Left the player he was marking who then went on to score.

2-0.
Ajax so much better than Spurs.
Trippier has had a very poor season, caught out of position many times.
Spurs thought they had got away with not buying any players due to the stadium a few weeks ago, but they have been found really wanting at the most important part of the season.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Spurs should have scored at least 1 in this game, but there was no way they were to keep a clean sheet. Trippier man marking De Ligt on set pieces is the stuff of madness.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box

etc etc, sponsors

Most expensive ticket is £513

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016
The Ajax keeper looks dodgy, I have a feeling he'll do a Karius in the final.

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

etc etc, sponsors

There’ll be 30,000 there for both finalists, paying silly money to members of ‘the FIFA family’ illicitly selling.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Spurs lack of business in the last 2 windows biting them on the arse at the business end of the season. Ajax a tidy side but Liverpool look like they're on a mission.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here