Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Spurs, Champions League

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
But regardless of that, Spurs do not have the squad, the strength in depth, they've not made a signing in 18 months. Kane is racing to be fit and likely won't be. And they're not 25 points behind Liverpool by accident - they're just not on the same level.

Only a fool would write them off in a one-off game. But I give Spurs around 1 in 3 chance of turning them over at best. More likely 1 in 4.

Can't wait though.

Hopefully everyone does as per the previous rounds.

We are underdogs, but who knows?

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
Most expensive ticket is £513

then flights and hotels and drink... £2k. At Liverpool last year I was speaking to a couple of fans who were debating whether to go and said it would cost them £1500 to £2000 to go to last years final. They had been to one before which they had lost. Asked me what would i do IF Brighton were in final ... Interesting question and one I was thinking how do I work this into a holiday with the missus...

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
CH and our team achieved something AJAX couldnt restricted them to 1 goal.

Apart from in the first leg, when they kept a clean sheet...

Truthsayer

Nov 29, 2017
Liverpool didn't play as well in their game. They were poor in the first half and could have easily conceded despite getting ahead. That said, Barcelona were also poorer than Ajax on the night. Tottenham played well in both halves despite conceding two goals in the first half.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Sorry guv meant Sunday
Yeah I know ;)

Sadly a last minute winner would almost certainly be City's. Martin Tyler can dust off his 'Aguero!!!'.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Not me as I am in Torrevieja, flying home Saturday for the last home game.
Thanks for the update. So they were dancing in the streets of Haywards Heath, but without BG.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here