Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Bruno mural no more...

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Here is the replacement

View attachment 109201

I have no idea who Ricardo Gold is, but I am never buying any of his products....:moo:

An unfortunate marketing decision by someone connected to this fella. What he thinks is a big, advert, making people inquisitively ask "oh, who's that then", is actually an act that has the backs up of a huge number of people around the City.

Is there any way we could get a t-shirt run done of the El Capitain artwork? I think it would sell better than the old Johnny Crumplin Football Genius one from back in the day.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
He's put the handle of his account onto the artwork. Be a shame if we all reported the account and it got suspended, thus rendering it useless...

Bombardier

NSC Patron
Jul 22, 2004
Hove actually
Absolute lack of class. El Capitano needs to remain there. It’s a Brighton thing.
Me thinks this one is going to gather momentum. This needs to come down.
Bring back our Bruno!!!

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
So could anyone put up a poster or artwork on that wall then? Did he not need permission to put something up?

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

Carrot Cruncher

NHS Slave
Helpful Moderator
Jul 30, 2003
Southampton, United Kingdom
Apparently he’s playing a the Great Escape this year. I’d be very surprised if he doesn’t get to feel what a pint of piss fired at close quarters feels/tastes like...

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
So could anyone put up a poster or artwork on that wall then? Did he not need permission to put something up?

Probably just need to pay the owner of the wall for the privilege.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Can’t confirm if that’s him, but if it is...is it any coincidence it says he’s from South London?

My tinfoil hat is picking up a lot of red and blue here...

Nope some "creative" agency have just hired the space for that just like they did for the original El Capitan mural and like they did for whatever was under the El Capitan mural. Whoever did the new thing just got hired by an agency. It's no conspiracy.

DaveTurner

Jul 17, 2011
An unfortunate marketing decision by someone connected to this fella. What he thinks is a big, advert, making people inquisitively ask "oh, who's that then", is actually an act that has the backs up of a huge number of people around the City.

Is there any way we could get a t-shirt run done of the El Capitain artwork? I think it would sell better than the old Johnny Crumplin Football Genius one from back in the day.

👍👍👍

From Linkeldn ..."Experienced Assistant with a demonstrated history of working in the music industry. Skilled in A&R, Song writing and production...."

In other words not good enough to rise above assistant :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here