Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Bruno mural no more...

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Definitely why only Bruno?

That mural looked fantastic, it's hard to judge the wider community and obviously NSC is a somewhat biased in this matter, but I certainly got the impression it was pretty much universally liked.

It was a great 'statement', frequently seen it across the media, and a crowd stopper.

A trail of other similar artwork around the city, not too many perhaps 5 or 6, really ought to have been on the club and city councils agenda as soon as the 'you can leave it there for a couple weeks' time frame had run out.

It could be like those dogs that appeared everwhere. They could include players from the past etc, and make it like a treasure hunt.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patreon
Jun 27, 2012
i am guessing its the owner of the ice cream shop who gave permission to this idiot to paint over Bruno that we should be directing our ire at. won't be getting any of my money - not that he has ever had any.

He also gave permission to have the mural in the first place and kept it there for 2 years, a long time after Sky Sports (who commissioned it and presumably paid for it) intended it to remain up.
If the council or Albion or fans want to work together to raise ££ for a statue, mural or something to mark the club in the city centre then suggest NSC posters put pressure on them rather than the ice cream shop.

Gully Forever

May 9, 2011
This is probably the stupidest post I’ve ever read on this site and that takes some doing. Absolute cretin.

as stated It was my opinion. if don't like it, Just don't bother. Don't go around insulting people, just because you don't like it.
That makes you the cretin, friend.

Last edited:

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
This is probably the stupidest post I’ve ever read on this site and that takes some doing. Absolute cretin.

Regrettably I was masochistic enough to read through this bloke's tweets and it appears he is an absolute cretin.

as stated It was my opinion. if don't like it, Just don't bother. Don't go around insulting people, just because you don't like it.

Cretins are children who are born without a proper functioning thyroid gland and so therefore suffer brain damage.

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel

Don’t go round insulting people?

You mean like this;

“stupid, talentless, immoral people (and I only mean ANYONE who writes rap or listens to it)”? You’re the one who started with the insults. :shrug:

How much rap have you listened to btw? Because your views on rap seem to be... well wrong.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Some aspiring rapper trying to get publicity? He needs it given he only has 180 followers on Twitter.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here