Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] ** BHA v Man City ** - Premier League Score Predictor - Now in its 8th SEASON !!

BHA v Man City - Score Predictor

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

So here we are at the end of another roller coaster season. BHA (17th) safe & sound entertain Man City (1st) - with the world watching us on Sunday. Can the Seagulls halt City in winning the league?

Who will win this year’s Score Predictor?

Arthritic Toe, Nibbler, Steve Foster all go into the last day of the season with 9 points
Peter Grummit on 8 points

All to play for.

As ever - use your head - you decide.

Cozzy

Jul 26, 2018
Grimsby
Dont like to vote down my own team but ..... heart says players owe the fans a great home performance to end the season on & will be good enough to get a draw .... head says City will have too much quality for us and eventually win 0-2

I hope my heart is correct but the head is the one with logic & reason behind it.

Nibbler

710 77345
Aug 12, 2014
Westdene
Much as I don't want to share the title I have to agree with your 0-2 prediction.

I therefore wish you the very best of luck Steve Foster :)

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Heart says 2-1 to us head says 3-1 City but we will give them a game whatever the result and it will be more exciting than some of the previous home games.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Good guys 1 FFP Violators 1

Sxousers win the league and Albion fans receive free beer in Liverpool for a year

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here