Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] European Parliament Elections (23rd May 2019)

Who will you be voting for in the upcoming EU elections?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Don't know why Farage ran away from the racists in UKIP, they will follow you wherever you go Nige...

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
No option for a 'Donkey with a blue rosette'?

Perhaps that has finally been debunked after the loss of one of the safest council seats in the land.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
No option for a 'Donkey with a blue rosette'?

Perhaps that has finally been debunked after the loss of one of the safest council seats in the land.

Go on do it, they deserve it for giving Brexit a good go...

shingle

Jan 18, 2004
Lewes
Only one choice for us leavers.....Brexit Party

Brexit party now at 1-16 to win the most seats.
Lib dems currently at 50-1

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I voted Labour at the recent council elections but will probably vote Lib Dem at the Euros. A Labour councillor has no influence on Brexit or Remain. The two votes are on completely different issues.

However, Labour's lack of a firm commitment to a second vote means I want to define clearly that I think we need to stay part of Europe and voting Lib Dem is the best indicator of this in the EU elections.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Hopefully this will be repeated around the country

[tweet]1126086999243460608[/tweet]
Yes, too many options dilutes the Pro EU vote. All the Brexiteers will be voting Nige so we have to make it a straight 2 way vote.

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Undecided on whether to bother voting given the total tsunami of piss our current MPs have delivered

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Those people are not here yet, but lets see.

I'll be voting for the only party that has sensible policies on the most important issues. And the only party that actually HAS policies that half the party doesn't disagree with.

So that'll be the Lib Dems. Again.

I'm not sure how anyone can vote Tory or Labour at the moment. What would you actually be voting for?

As for the Pound Shorting Shyster, he's just loving the fact that he gets to build his part again. If Brexit ever actually happened he'd be screwed. Name calling it may be, but anyone who votes for Farage is really, REALLY stupid. Here's some snake oil to go with your Brexit Party vote. Sucker....

Oh good, that lasted a whole 31 posts - well done :thumbsup:

As for your choice of party *cough* Bellotti, Baker, LDC ! The party were scumbags then and continued to be scumbags when they sold their souls around student fees and PR voting just to get a sniff of power. I see no reason why they would have suddenly become less scumbagish. Some people have very short memories.

As for my vote - Brexit Party. Farage might be a scumbag but at least we all know he's a scumbag ..... and it's the only leave party capable for kicking both the Tories and Labour in the b0ll0cks for their farcical handling of Brexit.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I realise some may think the LibDem vote was a remain vote - but it wasn’t. It was a protest vote.

I mean, you're factually wrong, but carry on. A protest vote at how Brexit is being handled would've been for UKIP. UKIP got destroyed.

Voting for a party that wants to Stop Brexit if you are Pro Brexit is monumentally ****ing thick. Like a new level of thick.

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
Oh good, that lasted a whole 31 posts - well done :thumbsup:

As for your choice of party *cough* Bellotti, Baker, LDC ! The party were scumbags then and continued to be scumbags when they sold their souls around student fees and PR voting just to get a sniff of power. I see no reason why they would have suddenly become less scumbagish. Some people have very short memories.

As for my vote - Brexit Party. Farage might be a scumbag but at least we all know he's a scumbag ..... and it's the only leave party capable for kicking both the Tories and Labour in the b0ll0cks for their farcical handling of Brexit.

Didn't you think voting on the basis of Breixt in elections not Brexit specific (i.e. local elections) meant you were an idiot?

You are voting only for who you want to represent you in the European Parliament for potentially the next five years, not to 'kick the Tories and Labour over Brexit in the b0ll0cks for their farcical handling of Brexit'.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Oh I love it when people state FACTUALLY when they are talking eh!t, but do carry on.

We’ll see at the EU elections how the Lib Dem’s do then and then see who’s right :lol:.

What does Lib Dems' performance at the EU elections have to do with what we were just talking about? What are you on about?!

Right, we'll go slowly...

How is a vote for an ANTI Brexit party a PRO Brexit vote?

You understand that a party that wants to STOP Brexit gaining shitloads of votes from parties that want to PROCEED with Brexit, is a very BAD thing for Brexit, yes?

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
I mean, you're factually wrong, but carry on. A protest vote at how Brexit is being handled would've been for UKIP. UKIP got destroyed.

Factually wrong, do you have the facts to back that assertion up then.

I know several people who voted leave in the referendum, yet voted LibDem in the local council elections, as they are seen as a serious party, as opposed to Greens, Independents, etc., their belief was that by voting for all the "others" on the voting slip, that the dissent for the Big Two parties would be watered down, and some could still have been elected. By voting for the only other major available party, LibDem, the inept shysters were kept out!

While this might all seem strange, as it's "only" local council elections, it is the mindset of a lot of people now!

I have predicted in some areas that the extremists will do well at the next General Election, probably not in the Soft South, but can see some of the less desirables making inroads in The Midlands and North. The South may well see a resurgence of the LibDems - and another shot at a coalition government.

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
I have voted Lib Dem in both local & Euro elections in the past. But that was before they decided getting into bed with the Tories was a whiz of an idea so they could drink in the power (oh...and break promises made on student fees / loans).

I wouldn't want to vote for any party that propped up a Tory government and I'm very concerned that the Labour Party (who I voted for in recent local elections and would intend voting for in the next GE) are about to do similar. If they prop up May to get her deal through, or support the farcical "Peoples Vote" idea then they won't get my vote at the GE.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Factually wrong, do you have the facts to back that assertion up then.

I know several people who in the referendum to leave, yet voted LibDem in the local council elections, as they are seen as a serious party, as opposed to Greens, Independents, etc., their belief was that by voting for all the "others" on the voting slip, that the dissent for the Big Two parties would be watered down, and some could still have been elected. By voting for the only other major available party, LibDem, the inept shysters were kept out!

While this might all seem strange, as it's "only" local council elections, it is the mindset of a lot of people now!

I have predicted in some areas that the extremists will do well at the next General Election, probably not in the Soft South, but can see some of the less desirables making inroads in The Midlands and North. The South may well see a resurgence of the LibDems - and another shot at a coalition government.

So to confirm, they voted for a party to stop Brexit, despite wanting Brexit to continue? Please just confirm that for the record. Incredible.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here