Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] European Parliament Elections (23rd May 2019)

Who will you be voting for in the upcoming EU elections?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
This will be a proxy Second referendum and those in favour of Leave will vote for The Brexit Party in large numbers, so if you are staunch Remain then you have to vote for a proven brand.

Personally, I think it makes sense to vote Lib Dem because they are unequivocally committed to the EU, it's hardwired into their DNA as a party. Neither the Labour or Tory leadership is fully committed to the EU while Change UK are pro-Second Referendum but have yet to be tested on how European they really are.

This. In spades.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
The elections probably are the second referendum.

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
This will - of course - be seen as a clear sign to get on with Brexit :dunce: :dunce: :dunce:

True of course. As Theresa and the team announced last week, the 900 seats taken from Leave-supporting parties by Remain-backing ones reveal how desperately the people want to get out of Europe. Their belief that voters will accept this sort of rubbish reveals the utter contempt they have for the British people - they must think we are all thick.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
As long as you keep up the pretence that voting matters [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Lovely jubbly,Brexit Party all the way.Keep voting for any other party if you support staying in-should split the vote very nicely.

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
It's not looking good for the big parties so far. Nor for the change party.

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
Not only do they think we are thick, they are totally reliant on it.

True of course. As Theresa and the team announced last week, the 900 seats taken from Leave-supporting parties by Remain-backing ones reveal how desperately the people want to get out of Europe. Their belief that voters will accept this sort of rubbish reveals the utter contempt they have for the British people - they must think we are all thick.

larus

The LibDems only did well in the local elections as so many voters couldn’t be bothered to vote, and of those who voted, they wouldn’t vote UKIP as it’s viewed as racist and Labour/Tories are viewed with contempt by many voters now.

I realise some may think the LibDem vote was a remain vote - but it wasn’t. It was a protest vote.

Brexit party for me.

I also think we could be about to see a seismic shift in the political landscape and the destruction of the 2 main parties core votes in the future. About time as the traditional politicians treat the electorate with contempt.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
I'll be voting for the only party that has sensible policies on the most important issues. And the only party that actually HAS policies that half the party doesn't disagree with.

So that'll be the Lib Dems. Again.

I'm not sure how anyone can vote Tory or Labour at the moment. What would you actually be voting for?

As for the Pound Shorting Shyster, he's just loving the fact that he gets to build his part again. If Brexit ever actually happened he'd be screwed. Name calling it may be, but anyone who votes for Farage is really, REALLY stupid. Here's some snake oil to go with your Brexit Party vote. Sucker....

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
The Lib Dem vote will vanish at the next GE.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
I'll be voting for the only party that has sensible policies on the most important issues. And the only party that actually HAS policies that half the party doesn't disagree with.

So that'll be the Lib Dems. Again.

I'm not sure how anyone can vote Tory or Labour at the moment. What would you actually be voting for?

As for the Pound Shorting Shyster, he's just loving the fact that he gets to build his part again. If Brexit ever actually happened he'd be screwed. Name calling it may be, but anyone who votes for Farage is really, REALLY stupid. Here's some snake oil to go with your Brexit Party vote. Sucker....

Whisky and snake oil-the Game Changer cocktail.Sounds great to me,but then,I'm really stupid according to the 'clever':tantrum: people on here.:lolol::whisky:

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Whisky and snake oil-the Game Changer cocktail.Sounds great to me,but then,I'm really stupid according to the 'clever':tantrum: people on here.[emoji38]ol::whisky:
No, you're really stupid according to everyone. Because of your really stupid posts. That are stupid.

I do like you though. [emoji23]

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
The Lib Dem vote will vanish at the next GE.
It will, because of the voting system we have.

I'd prefer UKIP or whatever other far right party got representation if it meant we had a fair system where everyone's vote actually meant something.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
It will, because of the voting system we have.

I'd prefer UKIP or whatever other far right party got representation if it meant we had a fair system where everyone's vote actually meant something.

I'm forever hopeful that some form of PR will take over,but probably not before Albion win the Prem.(Or I snuff it)

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Brexit Party will get my vote as one of only two parties (the other is UKIP) that represent the result of the referendum. Would normally vote Tory but they won't get my vote again until they have removed Theresa May.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
I'm forever hopeful that some form of PR will take over,but probably not before Albion win the Prem.(Or I snuff it)
Likewise. I hold out pretty much zero hope for that. If not now with the carnage we're seeing then when?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here