Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] European Parliament Elections (23rd May 2019)

Who will you be voting for in the upcoming EU elections?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
So we are going to be going to the polls soon (23rd May) to democratically elect our representatives for the undemocratic EU parliament. Who will you be voting for?

Are you going to vote for someone who you think will best represent you in the EU parliament for the next five years, or vote based on your opinion of Brexit?

Last edited:

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
So we are going to be going to the polls soon (23rd May) to democratically elect our representatives for the undemocratic EU parliament. Who will you be voting for?

Are you going to vote for someone who you think will best represent you in the EU parliament for the next five years, or vote based on your opinion of Brexit?

Certainly won't be the Conservatives after the leaflet full of lies that came through my letterbox today!

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Only one reasonable option. Liberal Democrats. That said, it shows what a shitfest shiteshower the rest are, that my immediate thoughts are for the party that hocked their souls and ditched their policies in order to play bedtime spoons with dimwit Dave and his Blair-wannabe failure of a government. When the options are poke in the left eye, poke in the right eye and a wet handshake, I'll take the handshake any day.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Kinda want to vote Green. Them or Lib Dems are the only sane choices at the moment.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
A lot of the interest in this is going to be more around the split of votes than anything else IMHO. Also what happens to Labour given they seem to have completely ballsed up their manifesto pledge.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Never voted in the euros before, but we can't let it be only the Farage crew who bother this time.

I'll no doubt vote Green.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
11-1 to the progressive parties.
Not entirely sure that's representative of much though.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
This will be a proxy Second referendum and those in favour of Leave will vote for The Brexit Party in large numbers, so if you are staunch Remain then you have to vote for a proven brand.

Personally, I think it makes sense to vote Lib Dem because they are unequivocally committed to the EU, it's hardwired into their DNA as a party. Neither the Labour or Tory leadership is fully committed to the EU while Change UK are pro-Second Referendum but have yet to be tested on how European they really are.

D

Deleted member 22389

Brexit party. Hopefully no name calling on this thread, whatever your vote.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Haven't seen the candidates for my constituency yet, but for the European elections will vote for a Remain party with other policies close to my views.

Most likely Green.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Brexit Party, specifically Alexandra Phillips[emoji8]
Strangely, the highest listed Green candidate is also called.... Alexandra Phillips.

That'll be clear then - although you vote for the party not the person.

:facepalm:

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Strangely, the highest listed Green candidate is also called.... Alexandra Phillips.

That'll be clear then - although you vote for the party not the person.

:facepalm:

Yes, I was a bit confused when he mentioned Alex was with the BREXIT party. Now I see there are two.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Certainly won't be the Conservatives after the leaflet full of lies that came through my letterbox today!

I had that. Seriously, why did they bother ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here