Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] The last game

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
So, looking ahead to next :)wink:) Sunday.

The majority of the football world will surely be watching us and if we can grab a point, or more, we will have played a positive and active roll in where the EPL trophy goes. A result against Man City will mean we will have played a big part in the thrills and spills of the destination of the title and the final day as a whole. We will also sign off our own season on a very positive note. I want Liverpool to win the title but my point is more about us playing our part on the final day and putting in a good performance in front of the world’s media. From my experience the game alone has put Brighton in people’s minds. Let’s put on a show for them as well. City fans seem to think 3 points is a done deal.....

It’s been a difficult few months but my football mojo is back.

Who else is excited?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Very excited!!!!

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Now that Simon Jordan has come off the fence and backed City to win at the Amex...what could possibly go wrong?

Fignon's Ponytail

Jun 29, 2012
On the Beach
Sunday will be my final game at the Amex as I've not renewed my ST, so would love to go out on a high and see a decent performance & result from the team. Only problem is, we had an email last night saying our son has got into the Sussex CCC u13 squad - and their first game is this Sunday at home to Kent...it looks like it'll be the radio for me instead!

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Sunday will be my final game at the Amex as I've not renewed my ST, so would love to go out on a high and see a decent performance & result from the team. Only problem is, we had an email last night saying our son has got into the Sussex CCC u13 squad - and their first game is this Sunday at home to Kent...it looks like it'll be the radio for me instead!

Well done to your son.

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
For the first time since 1983 (or arguably in our entire history) the whole football world is genuinely watching Brighton and Hove Albion.

We must put our best foot forward, as a group of fans, as a team, as a club.

If we can nick a point or a win, then our stay in the Premier League, however long it lasts can be more than just a footnote.

The absolute worst case scenario is, we do our 6 along the back, show no attacking intent, we’re 3 down in 20 minutes and we have to watch someone else’s party for the rest of the afternoon.

If the Brighton team, from the first half of Newcastle, Cardiff etc etc, turn up, that will be a bit embarrassing.

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane

That’s a conundrum. Why don’t you get your wife to record the game and try not to find the result? Then when you’re back from the football you can watch it?!

Re the game, I’m very excited...if we perform as we did v Arsenal I genuinely think we can cause them problems on the break like Leicester did.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
So excited

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
What are the odds on an Albion/Wolves double?

Stuart Munday

Jul 6, 2003
Saltdean
You do realise that if we do win/draw the cameras will probably switch straight to Anfield and we will barely get a mention apart from how poor Man City have been.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here