Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Hughton Walking at the end of the Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 2, 2019
Brighton
Heard from a source at the club that Hughton is going to walk at the end of the season.

Part of me wants to believe it for us to build next season and progress, but the all-out respect I have for the man makes me think it's got to be false.

Who would you have next season if it is true? I would have Wagner at the club, or even someone like Ancelotti would be a solid addition.

:bhasign:

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Heard from a source at the club that Hughton is going to walk at the end of the season.

Part of me wants to believe it for us to build next season and progress, but the all-out respect I have for the man makes me think it's got to be false.

Who would you have next season if it is true? I would have Wagner at the club, or even someone like Ancelotti would be a solid addition.

Or EVEN someone Like Ancelotti? I'd probably suggest stop posting utter tripe and lies before creating your next thread.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Not the wildest rumour ever particularly if he’s pissed off with some of the players (another believable rumour).

If it happens he can go with his head held high.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015

Has someone loosened your Straightjacket ?

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

You never did answer the last couple of questions I popped to you. How come you live in Brighton, support Brighton but know Wembley "from going lots with Spurs". Careful how you answer as your NSC account may literally depend on it.

grubbyhands

Dec 8, 2011
Godalming

Source, Wanker!

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
This rumour has been around for a couple of weeks now, but I'm yet to hear it from a vaguely reliable source, and I don't class the OP as one.

I did check with a friend of a friend of a friend of a player, and he said he'd heard nothing about CH walking at the end of the season.

He's 60, would he retire? Can't see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here