Members

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by b.w.2. View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    RB - Tavernier

ST - Maupay

ACM - Glen Kamara

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    All would suit Potter but I’d be looking at Youssef En-Nesyri at Leganés instead of Maupay.

• North Stand Chat

advertising

Members

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by y2dave View Post
      All would suit Potter but I’d be looking at Youssef En-Nesyri at Leganés instead of Maupay.
      Not a player I know... but I’m interested... tell me more...

We will rise again at Falmer... like a phoenix from the ashes of the Goldstone RIP...
      Not seen such Bravery! Blue Valkyrie's Avatar

1 Not allowed!
      Someone has tweeted that we are...

Are you Winstano ?
      Out of contract June 2020 : Bong, Balogun, Kayal, Murray, Schelotto, Ahannach
      Members

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by b.w.2. View Post
      Not a player I know... but I’m interested... tell me more...

Now reported to have bid 20m for him. He's got the physical attributes of Murray but is blessed with pace. Best way to explain is a young Zamora / Murray mix.
      Broad Blue & White stripe perseus's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by macbeth View Post
      So: Out of the potential positions we may need filled, here's a list of suggestions

RB: Reece James (Chelsea), James Justin (luton), Jayden Bogle (FL Derby), James Tavernier (Rangers), Jonathan Schmid (Augsburg, we allegedly had scouts at their recent game), Kenny Lala (Strasbourg)

CM: Teji Savanier (Nimes, My favourite player in this list), Mickael Cuisance (Monchengladbach), Rade Krunic (Empoli), Arne Maier (Hertha BSC), Florian Grillistch (Hoffenheim), Sander Berge (Genk), Joan Jordan (Eibar), Dorukhan Tokoz (Besiktas), Will Vaulks (Rotherham), Maximila Eggestein (Werder Bremen),
      Stevie Mallan (Hibs), John Mcginn (Villa), David Turnbull (Motherwell), Matias Rojas (Defensa y Justica), Jonas Hoffman (Monchengladbach), Pizzi (Benfica),Isaac Hayden (Newcastle), Maxime Lopez (Marseille), Phillip Billing/Aaron Mooy (Huddersfield)
      Ruslan Malinovskyi (Genk), Phillip Klement (Paderborn), Louis Schaub (Koln), Tom Cairney (Fulham)

CAM: Ondrej Duda (Hertha BSC), Hans Vanaken (Brugge), Chiquinho (Moreirense), Mason Mount (Chelsea), Rodrigo De Paul (Udinese), Brais Mendez (Celta Vigo),Dani Olmo (Dinamo Zagreb), Bradley Dack (Blackburn)

LW/RW: Ademola Lookman (Everton), Jarrod Bowen (Hull), Daniel James (Swansea), Said Benrahma (Brentford), Edin Visca (Basaksehir), Jony (Alaves), Milot Rashica (Werder Bremen), Marcus Thuram (Guingamp), Manuel Lazzari (SPAL), Anastasios Chatzigiovanis (Pathinakos), Remi Oudin (Reims), Robert Skov (Copenhagen)

ST: Borja Iglesias (Espanyol), Oli McBurnie (Swansea), Mbwana Samatta (Genk), Pedro (Fluminese), Duvan Zapata (Sampadoria, on loan at Atlanta, very unlikley), Andrea Petagna (SPAL), Neal Maupay (Brentford), Domenico Berardi (Sassuolo, for the second striker role), Jean-Phillipe Mateta (Mainz), Che Adams (Birmingham), Baghdad Bounedjah (Al Sadd), Aleksandar Mitrovic (Fulham), Josef Martinez (Atalanta), Albian Ajeti (Basel), Fedor Chalov (CSKA), Willian Jose (Real Sociedad), Youssef En-Nesyri (Leganes), Leonardo Pavoletti (Cagliari)

Probably some I'm forgetting. Will need to spend 60 million in the summer for sure. I know all these names because I'm a bit of a football stat/scout nerd, but no doubt most of these will fall into the 'Never heard of' category, so i'll be disappointed if we don't sign at least one player on this list (which shouldn't be too hard as I've listed probably half the players in Europe and some from the rest of the world)
      Borussia Mönchengladbach have signed Marcus Thuram. Flatters to deceive but quicker than Glenn Murray.

Brighton = blue
      Albion = white
      Hove = just a little gold necklace stripe

0 Not allowed!
      Now reported to have bid 20m for him. He's got the physical attributes of Murray but is blessed with pace. Best way to explain is a young Zamora / Murray mix.
      Did you play in the Garden of Eden? Were the goalkeeper's gloves to you tossed?
      Cos it seems to me you're the reason, you're the reason why Paradise Lost.
      Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class Juan Albion's Avatar
      Pontypool (Not THAT Pontypool, the one with the zombies)

0 Not allowed!
      Gutted we didn't sign Ryan Babel.
      Daniel Ortega must go. Hero turned villain. Murderous scum.
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Me like. Thank you.

We will rise again at Falmer... like a phoenix from the ashes of the Goldstone RIP...
      Not actually Dale Jasper Dale Jasper's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
      Sounds rubbish. next
      “With all due respect to Brighton, who the **** are Brighton?” Troopz, Arsenal Fan TV

0 Not allowed!
      Murray and Zamora can finish. This kid needs to learn to be more clinical. Still would love him at the club. Massive potential

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk