Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I've just realised my passport is out of date...

JimothyJames95

Jan 2, 2019
Eastbourne
Just came through Heathrow yesterday. I presume it’s in date. The camera at passport control took a good look at me though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
You can get one processed at Victoria passport office, and they send it out to you registered post the next day, or you can hang around and pick it up. Very efficient service.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Assuming you renew pretty soon, I've put a diary reminder in for 9 years time, then I can give you teh heads up in good time before you enter the bizarre last 6 months when you have a passport, but no-one will accept it.

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
Please note you will no longer be a member of the EU when your new passport arrives.

Capture.PNG

New on the left, old on the right.

https://inews.co.uk/news/brexit-new-uk-passport-application-same-day-eu-european-union-cover/

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patreon
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
You can get one processed at Victoria passport office, and they send it out to you registered post the next day, or you can hang around and pick it up. Very efficient service.

This, a great service but costs a couple of quid

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
This, a great service but costs a couple of quid

Mine is out of date, and I need a new one. What are the options on how we apply, and how long do the various options take?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Go back to your number crunching, sarcasm does you no good.

It wasn't really sarcasm, was it?

It was him trying to gently ask if you wouldn't mind packing in spamming the board with your incredibly dull stream of consciousness..

Cheers

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here