Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Lets be realistic - The Official Dunk and/or Duffy transfer thread

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
Dunk was terrific in Ireland's 1-1 draw in Denmark tonight. Not only scoring the equaliser, but was outstanding in defence as well.

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
That's another 10 million after tonight please.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
No chance of Dunk or Duffy being sold

Both are vital for us

Some Brighton fan said on Talksport yesterday that Dunk and Duffy should BOTH be playing for England !
Ummm ...

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
There is a chance that if the club receive a big enough offer for either, they could be sold. That is the reality for Brighton and is true for all our players.

It is true of all players for all but a very few top clubs... however, it will have to be a huge bid, especially for Dunky...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seagull122

Mar 16, 2019
No idea how to upload a photo but Dunks mate put on his Instagram story ‘congratulations on your move pal������’ with a picture of him and dunk, worth noting that they are currently in Magaluf.

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
So Maguire is worth £80m; Palace turn down £40m bid for Wan-Bissaka but want £60m; meanwhile Dunk is only worth £30m? Some of these desperate stories really make me laugh. Hope Leicester are good at poker!

Bissaka is much younger and decent right backs are a rare commodity.

Maguire price is a joke though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
No idea how to upload a photo but Dunks mate put on his Instagram story ‘congratulations on your move pal������’ with a picture of him and dunk, worth noting that they are currently in Magaluf.

This one?

They could just be being mischievous. Screenshot_20190612-222401_Instagram.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here