Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Season Ticket Exchange

goldstoneseagull

Aug 9, 2017
Hi,

I've just got an ST for 19/20 so wondering how the exchange process works.

I get that when the game sells out you can list but when do you get notified of the sale and paid? (obviously, in the event the listed ticket is sold).

Thanks,

Mileoakman

Aug 11, 2003
The name gives it away
Usually get told about 2 or 3 days after the match. Money follows about a week later. I'm still waiting for my money for the Newcastle game though it did sell.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
Hi,

I get that when the game sells out you can list but when do you get notified of the sale and paid? (obviously, in the event the listed ticket is sold).

Thanks,

You can list any game at any point in the season which is good.

You can check your history and I think you get emailed about three or four days post match along with the refund which then takes another 3 days or so.

Madafwo

I'm probably being facetious.
Nov 11, 2013
You can check the page you used to list the ticket for resale at any point and it will tell you if its been sold, they only email you after the game though and payment follows a few days later.

Invicta

NSC Patron
Nov 1, 2013
Kent
They pay after 5 working days and as posted earlier you can check if its sold in your own ticket account.

I sold boxing day ticket and all worked well

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Hi,

Thanks,

You sound like an investor?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here