Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Pre-match and Post-match Entertainment?

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
Who is playing in the bandstand before the City game? If the weather is decent it will be quite an atmosphere.
Also, is anything different happening inside the stadium pre-match or afterwards as it's the end of season (apart from the possible presentation of a trophy).

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Big al had his disco the last couple of years...so you may be entertained by him and dan!

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Bloke down the pub said some City fan called Liam is rumoured to make an appearance on the bandstand.
Was in some 90s band named after a soft drink, or a ladies clothes shop, sorry I can't remember.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Bloke down the pub said some City fan called Liam is rumoured to make an appearance on the bandstand.
Was in some 90s band named after a soft drink, or a ladies clothes shop, sorry I can't remember.

If there is a rock band playing, I would put my house on them playing Wonderwall!

Bet it is the young kiddies who play the steel drums.

Perfidious Albion

Oct 25, 2011
At the end of my tether
Don't get me started about the cacophony of sound that precedes our home games! ...... It is horrible:eek:

I can still recall when a marching band used to play at the Goldstone. I know that times change, but not for the better.

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box
No, I'm going for a Wolves/Albion double.

Have to say that a stunning save from Maty for 0-0 or a screamer from Andone/Bissouma to take points would massively increase our worldwide appeal as 'plucky underdog' just because it would be on permanent loop on sports channels around the world.

If Wolves do it too then they will be the ones gaining the coverage!

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
Don't get me started about the cacophony of sound that precedes our home games! ...... It is horrible:eek:

I can still recall when a marching band used to play at the Goldstone. I know that times change, but not for the better.

I remember when Slade played

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
I remember when Slade played

Slade.jpg

oneillco

Feb 13, 2013
About flippin' time they put a roof back on the bandstand; it must of blew off over 2 years ago. I don't know if anybody has noticed but it rains a lot in this country and generally musicians prefer not to get electrocuted.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here