Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Liverpool fans have their doubts about us...

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
[tweet]1125501757348560897[/tweet]

Posted elsewhere, but I thought this was worth sharing with the class :lolol:

Appeared on one of their forums. Marvellous.

golddene

Jul 28, 2012
they need not worry as its written in the stars, we will avenge the semi loss and win on Sunday, they'd be better concentrating on getting the right result themselves, we can only do so much!!!!!!!!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Oh man, I am SO looking forward to Sunday.#

All season long I've been hoping City will win it, because the plastic Dippers would be so utterly INSUFFERABLE if they were Champions. But now its in our hands, I'd LOVE it if we were to provide the narrative for such a seismic shift in the title race. The entire world will have eyes on the Amex, and it really would be fantastic if we did something extraordinary that would be remembered forever.

And if we don't, as is likely, then meh. I'll hang back and watch the presentation, and enjoy the scouse fallout later. It really is win/win. Roll on Sunday.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
We're going to limit City to 8 goals. Is that enough for Liverpool to take the title?

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
It would be quite funny if we beat Citeh and Liverpool lost.

Palacefinder General

Apr 5, 2019
Who gives a crap what a load of armchair fans from Plymouth, Maidstone, Guildford, Penzance, Hastings, Chelmsford, Hayes, Dudley, Warrington, Belfast, Chipping Norton, Barnsley, Truro, Brighton, Croydon, Milton Keynes, Piddinghoe, Tonbridge, Crawley, Chesterfield, Luton, Doncaster, Swansea...think. Most of them probably couldn't point Liverpool out on a map.

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
Maybe we should have a chat before the game to Pepe to see if he has any potential cut price loanees for next season. You never know. :cool:

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Who gives a crap what a load of armchair fans from Plymouth, Maidstone, Guildford, Penzance, Hastings, Chelmsford, Hayes, Dudley, Warrington, Belfast, Chipping Norton, Barnsley, Truro, Brighton, Croydon, Milton Keynes, Piddinghoe, Tonbridge, Crawley, Chesterfield, Luton, Doncaster, Swansea...think. Most of them probably couldn't point Liverpool out on a map.

Apart from Brighton they happen to be all the places Neil Warnock has played for or managed...

el punal

You forgot the tiny village of Blubberhouses in Yorkshire - which will be an apt description for certain abodes containing Liverpool fans come Sunday night. :drink:

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
Getting ready to blame someone else already, true to form.

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
Liverpool fans have their doubts about us...

It cuts both ways...

27.png

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Someone should convince that person we still have Skalak!!!!

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
I think we should do a deal with Pip Gladiola, he agrees to buy Jahanbhaksh & Locadia and we agree to play them both for 90 minutes.

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
I am fed all I hear on the radio tv commentators saying that Man shitty have got the title because they are playing Brighton.
Let's ruin the party.

Hamilton

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
I like Liverpool. I’d much rather they won it than City.

Park the bus I say, and then it’s up to Klopp and co.

Don’t understand all this Liverpool hatred when City have bought the league.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here