Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Digital fan flags - how noddy is this?!

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patreon
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
It is grim, but then all the dozens of "fan" flags around the middle tier at the Emirates are quite clearly mass produced by the club too. Kazakhstan Gooners, Arsenal Limerick, Bavarian Gunners, Arsenal South Africa and Mongolia and Beijing and Lagos and Chile and Las Vegas and West Sussex (!)....no way are any of those genuine fan banners.

At least we only have the one slightly lame one at the back of the North.

It’s the same at Chelsea.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patreon
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
How very dare you.

The one with the little doggy scoring the goal is the only highlight at some of the shithouse home games this season.

No need to be heightest, that fella is of average height for his breed. I feel offended and only hard cash compensation will suddenly relief me of my trauma.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
No need to be heightest, that fella is of average height for his breed. I feel offended and only hard cash compensation will suddenly relief me of my trauma.

Where there is blame there is a claim...go for it!

LowKarate

Jan 6, 2004
Wombling free
People laughed when I said 15 years ago that crowds would eventually be CGI-ed in...think of the money they could save by not having stadiums that instead could be pixels sponsored by fans. I tell you it’s coming, greed has no boundaries in this sport!

A 30,000 screen video conference crowd is probably the first step.

zoom-video-call.jpg

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
This reminds me of the recent Arsenal game, where it seemed like they had the equivalent of canned laughter coming out of the speakers.
I know their support was sh!t, but they can't be that desperate :shrug:

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
That. Looks. Shit.

At least City won’t have to worry “Where’s the giant flag?” Because the answer will be “on the hard drive”

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here