Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Glenn Murray trending on Twitter

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Apparently Liverpool fans en masse are changing their profile pics to Muzza with the tag line:

Help us Glenn Murray, you’re our only hope.

Bless!

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Great actually, whimper of a season but we have a hand in deciding the winners.

Love us to hand it to Liverpool actually. 25 yard screamer from Bruno.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I don't really understand the love out with the Pewl. I'd rather they held up the trophy than those billionaire scumbags. We'll do the business on (next?) Sunday.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
I don't really understand the love out with the Pewl. I'd rather they held up the trophy than those billionaire scumbags. We'll do the business on (next?) Sunday.

Most of the media I’ve seen/heard have already given it to Citeh.

We’ll see.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
It's absolutely brilliant

Just speaking with another poster on here tonight when we were watching the Man City match. He knows who he is.

Both agreed. It's gonna be absolutely brilliant having the eyes of everyone around the world on the Amex this coming Sunday.

We can't lose. We are not expected to get anything but if we do then we have done something that no other team has done in the last few months, which is derail Man City. Enjoy Sunday. It is the biggest ''Stage'' of the football season and Brighton are gonna be on it.

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011

Just speaking with another poster on here tonight when we were watching the Man City match. He knows who he is.

Both agreed. It's gonna be absolutely brilliant having the eyes of everyone around the world on the Amex this coming Sunday.

We can't lose. We are not expected to get anything but if we do then we have done something that no other team has done in the last few months, which is derail Man City. Enjoy Sunday. It is the biggest ''Stage'' of the football season and Brighton are gonna be on it.

And I booked a holiday months ago. :ffsparr:

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Ali J to open his Albion account with a 93rd minute winner to the general bemusement of all on NSC, howls of anguish from Citeh supporters and a magnificent, colossal street party in Tehran.

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
Don't have to worry about one of their centre backs scoring ..... They used up their go tonight...

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
If we’re Liverpool’s plan A then they’re gonna need a plan B

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Great actually, whimper of a season but we have a hand in deciding the winners.

Love us to hand it to Liverpool actually. 25 yard screamer from Bruno.

God no. Give your head a wobble

essbee1

Jun 25, 2014

The city players were all celebrating like they'd won it. We'll see.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here