Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

0 Not allowed!
    Theyíre incredibly over priced IMO. For me, the price of £200 doesnít justify their advantages. Theyíre small, easy to use and wireless. All great pros. But the sound and comfort compared to alternatives in that price range is noticeably worse. Iíve only used these pods once, trying a friends. I wasnít impressed. A huge step down from my Sennheiser on-ear headset that was £80 cheaper!

When Iím most likely to use headphones, Iíll be at home or will be going on a long journey. In either case the inconvenience of having to carry a larger headset is not an issue, Iíll just use the rucksack Iím travelling with. My regular weekly commute to uni is only 30 mins long, I donít see the point in these pods when I can just use the regular headphones or find space in my bag for a better headset. Certainly not for £200.
    WE ARE BRIGHTON

• North Stand Chat

advertising

On the BHA rollercoaster Icy Gull's Avatar

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Luke93 View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Theyíre incredibly over priced IMO. For me, the price of £200 doesnít justify their advantages. Theyíre small, easy to use and wireless. All great pros. But the sound and comfort compared to alternatives in that price range is noticeably worse. Iíve only used these pods once, trying a friends. I wasnít impressed. A huge step down from my Sennheiser on-ear headset that was £80 cheaper!

When Iím most likely to use headphones, Iíll be at home or will be go on a long journey. In either case the inconvenience of having to carry a larger headset is not an issue, Iíll just use the rucksack Iím travelling with. My regular weekly commute to uni is only 30 mins long, I donít see the point in these pods when I can just use the regular headphones or find space in my bag for a better headset. Certainly not for £200.
      £150

Youíve just reminded me of another plus, apart from charging from the box, the box and earphones are small enough to just pop in a pocket
      Show me a good loser and I will show you a loser - Toto Wolff

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Icy Gull View Post
      £150

You’ve just reminded me of another plus, apart from charging from the box, the box and earphones are small enough to just pop in a pocket
      Wireless charging case or wired?
      WE ARE BRIGHTON

0 Not allowed!
      Wireless charging case of wired?
      Ah now I see why you said £200, no mine needs charging by a cable, I did baulk at the extra charge for wireless charging

1 Not allowed!
      Love a nice granny.
      "The first 90 minutes of the match are the most important"

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Icy Gull View Post
      Ah now I see why you said £200, no mine needs charging by a cable, I did baulk at the extra charge for wireless charging
      If you’re going premium for a no wired headset, might as well go all in with the no wires experience!
      WE ARE BRIGHTON

0 Not allowed!
      If you’re going premium for a no wired headset, might as well go all in with the no wires experience!
      I use them for a max of 2 to 3 hours in a day, no need and I have charging wires all over the house

0 Not allowed!
      Didn’t see the point at first. Now I love them. Great for running as well.
      "I will design a town in the image of your face. Round the wrinkles of your eyes my footsteps you can trace. We could promenade down infra-nasel depression. The streets of your hands will never feel a recession."

0 Not allowed!
      Love mine, use them mostly for sleeping, and sometimes in the office.
      Sound quality is fine imo, there are better wireless buds out there, but it's not bad by any means.

Looking forward to v3 though with potential noise cancellation, then I can ditch the big n/c cans used on the train.

1 Not allowed!
      Sound quality is fine but you're paying for the wizardry of the wireless chip they've put in them. They work seamlessly.

But they don't fit in my ears so no matter what I think of them, Apple aren't getting my money!