Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Two people ejected from the ground?

essbee1

Jun 25, 2014
Yesterday two Arsenal (a man and woman) were led away by the stewards.

Anyone know what the story was there?

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
They kept calling the ref a see you next Tuesday with balding curly hair!

They were confused over whether next Tuesday was the 7th or the 14th May and started arguing with each other about it, and the stewards had to eject them to stop it becoming a full scale riot.

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
The standing up police got them I believe

There was a guy with a mowhawk on the other side of the away end who lost the plot a little bit after some taunting and was threatened with being thrown out. It had the feeling of the Chris Baker Amex period where stewards were absolute ******** just for fun

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
When I came out of our block there were a large group of Brighton fans singing on the external concourse, the next thing I saw were several punches being thrown and the police trying to stop what looked like a few upset Arsenal fans trying to interrupt the party.
It appeared there were a few Brighton fans that were looking to reciprocate. I'm not sure how it panned out, it looked like something and nothing.
Overall a very positive experience for my Emirates visit, helped by Brighton's battling performance.

RandyWanger

Je suis rôti de boeuf
Mar 14, 2013
Done a Frexit, now in London
They were 'giving it large' as were a few of our fans. Difference is they took it too far, the woman in particular, don't think she even watched the match, eyes fixed on us constantly shouting abuse and gesturing our way. Thought it was odd thet they got marched off past us though, thought they'd take them out through their own stand.
Stewards were good I thought, told a few of ours off for singing 'yid army' and a few of theirs for 'we can see you holding hands' and tried to keep it about the football.

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
I went past the same Brighton fans singing just outside the away entrance and there were arsenal fans videoing it. They seemed intrigued at such behaviour occurring at a football match.
When I came out of our block there were a large group of Brighton fans singing on the external concourse, the next thing I saw were several punches being thrown and the police trying to stop what looked like a few upset Arsenal fans trying to interrupt the party.
It appeared there were a few Brighton fans that were looking to reciprocate. I'm not sure how it panned out, it looked like something and nothing.
Overall a very positive experience for my Emirates visit, helped by Brighton's battling performance.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
They had pockets full of bottle tops

IMG-20190505-WA0008.jpeg

Somehow the steward that searched me missed this

Lindfield by the Pond

Jan 10, 2009
Lindfield (near the pond)
They were 'giving it large' as were a few of our fans. Difference is they took it too far, the woman in particular, don't think she even watched the match, eyes fixed on us constantly shouting abuse and gesturing our way. Thought it was odd thet they got marched off past us though, thought they'd take them out through their own stand.
Stewards were good I thought, told a few of ours off for singing 'yid army' and a few of theirs for 'we can see you holding hands' and tried to keep it about the football.

Didn't pay much attention, but on the few occasions I looked across, matey boy was giving large gesticulations. Wasn't surprised to see him being led out later - didn't see what the lady (going to use the term loosely) was doing.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
We were by the tunnel they were led out of, my lad, more out of interest than anything probably held his gaze too long and Mrs Arsenal Yob decided to call him a Ladies front bum, as in "what are you looking at you c************ttt!", nice.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here