Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] Now the season is almost over and we are safe

GOM

living vicariously
Aug 8, 2005
Leeds - but not the dirty bit
I am looking for a reliable paid for IPTV service so that I can 'cut the cord' and enjoy TV from all over the world. If it had some sporting channels that covered football that would be very good too.

I have regularly used the free services but the quality and sound is not as consistent as I would like, so now is the time to upgrade.

Anybody have any recommendations from experience or alternative subscriptions to suggest ?

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Apr 30, 2013
Herts

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Here's the one I have used for about 3 years now. You pay around £10 p/m dependent on length of subscription. Longer the subscription, cheaper the price. All the sports and even PPV, all the sky Channels, and loads of VOD Movies.

https://iptv.community/forums/trial-paid-subscriptions.45/

If your interested I will put you in touch with the guy I use.

What’s the reliability like? Do you need a vpn? And what devices are supported?

(Sorry for all the questions! But 3 years is a long time to stick with a iptv provider suggesting that they’re pretty good!)

LVGull

May 13, 2016
Here's the one I have used for about 3 years now. You pay around £10 p/m dependent on length of subscription. Longer the subscription, cheaper the price. All the sports and even PPV, all the sky Channels, and loads of VOD Movies.

https://iptv.community/forums/trial-paid-subscriptions.45/

If your interested I will put you in touch with the guy I use.

How user friendly is it? I use Bulletproof stream pay about £90 for the year but it’s so unreliable I had to pay for the Sky basic package again.

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
What’s the reliability like? Do you need a vpn? And what devices are supported?
Reliability is great for me. Although I must confess to Talktalk (and all major ISP's) blocking the streams when most games are on recently on my Smart TV but I get around this by using IPVanish VPN on laptop and connect it to TV.

I can buy a router that i can configure to run IPVanish VPN for all my home network which I will be doing soon to stop Talktalk blocking my streams.

GOM

living vicariously
Aug 8, 2005
I will look into that. Does anyone have experience of other IPTV eg direct not through resellers.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
RedBox or LiveNetTV through a Firestick :thumbsup:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I recently found out that if you pay for a month on Now entertainment when you are in the UK it will work for the full month abroad. No idea if it works for Sports but I’m guessing it will.

I only found out by chance when I took a month to watch Game of Thrones a week before I left the UK. Once I was abroad I thought I’d give it a give it a try fully expecting to be told I was outside the UK so it wouldn’t work ...but it does

I then tried to get Now Sports whilst abroad and it seems that I could have got it to work abroad as long as I’d paid before I left the UK

If you live abroad there is a way you can get this done by reliable friends in the UK I am guessing “taps nose”

MORTY

Jan 9, 2007
Basingstoke
Bg hosting bandit tv.

You’ll find him on Facebook. Outstanding. £35 for the year and all the 3 pm kick offs, all the Ppv events and pretty much anything else you can think of

GOM

living vicariously
Aug 8, 2005
RedBox or LiveNetTV through a Firestick :thumbsup:

Yep use those all the time but sometimes the streams are just not reliable, and often the only commentary (if you listen to it) is just jibber jabber.

Looking for something reliable where I can have commentary I can understand, and hence also match background noise.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Yep use those all the time but sometimes the streams are just not reliable, and often the only commentary (if you listen to it) is just jibber jabber.

Looking for something reliable where I can have commentary I can understand, and hence also match background noise.

I find games a lot less stressful when the commentary is in Arabic.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here