Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Fight outside the ground

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Arsenal fan thought it would be a good idea to run in with a couple of windmills outside the ground into a few hundred brighton fans. Got knocked out and arrested. Bad ****ing day for Tarquin.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
The rumble on the train and now windmill of terror. Are you filming a new series of The Real Football Factory? Nawty.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
PPFs apprentice is back

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
PPFs apprentice is back

But won't someone think of PPF?

Trousers down.
Hand cream dispensed.

WHAT NO FOOKIN FILM.

Oh and 18 posts
But with 4398 views.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Arsenal fan thought it would be a good idea to run in with a couple of windmills outside the ground into a few hundred brighton fans. Got knocked out and arrested.

He was released without charge.

windy miller.png

el punal

The rumble on the train and now windmill of terror. Are you filming a new series of The Real Football Factory? Nawty.

Munkfish has taken over from Danny Dyer :

“ I’m ahtside the ground and it looks like there’s gonna be a right, nawty tear-up after the Brighton ladies team lost to Yeovil. I tell you I’m shitting burnt fishcakes here. One of the girls has just come up and said she’s gonna powder my nose. F*** that for a game of soldiers, I’m aht of ‘ere!”

Munkfish draws long on a Lambert & Butler Kingsize, eyes darting left and right to make sure he’s away from the bovver as the burnt fishcake makes an appearance. :drink:

Davemania

Jul 11, 2011
Uckfield
Arsenal fan thought it would be a good idea to run in with a couple of windmills outside the ground into a few hundred brighton fans. Got knocked out and arrested. Bad ****ing day for Tarquin.

I expect he theatrically dived to the floor like the rest of the Arsenal team. What a bunch of cheats, constantly trying to con the referee. Sokratis and Monreal the worst offenders. They completely disgraced themselves yesterday and brought shame upon themselves, their club and their families in front of millions of viewers around the World.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here