Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Arsenal 1-1 Albion MATCH REPORT- FEAT. ARTWORK

The Tactician

Feb 18, 2013
Hello all, I've penned a Match Report for our final away game of the season, including some Bissouma-themed ART.
Hope you enjoy, you can find the report HERE:

https://www.northstandchat.com/content.php?799-Arsenal-1-1-Albion-05-04-19

We’ve deserved a ‘moment’ in this game, no question. Normally so cautious away from home, probably sensibly so, today Albion have carved out some good openings. Make no mistake however, though by default a member of the famed ‘Top Six’, Arsenal are SHOCKING defensively. Really, really poor, bordering on amateurish. Finally, we take advantage. March steams forward with blistering pace, motoring into the area. Xhaka simply can’t keep up, running through treacle behind him. The Swiss midfielder has no option, and sneakily brings him down. He does his best to disguise the foul - running across with arms wide to feign innocence, to no avail. The trip was clear to see, a certain penalty, Mr Taylor obliges.

PaoloAlbioni

May 6, 2016
Bit cruel on Ozil (none of us choose the facial features we’re born with) but otherwise excellent reportage, as ever.

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
Quality writing, sir - nailed it. And loved the Bissouma tequila bottle ����

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Great work. One (very) minor thing, the word 'best' (I presume) is missing from the bit about Bissouma's [best] game.

Thanks for all of these over the season – they genuinely are a highlight of the week for me. Looking forward to one last special after Sunday... :lol:

:thumbsup:

The Tactician

Feb 18, 2013
Great work. One (very) minor thing, the word 'best' (I presume) is missing from the bit about Bissouma's [best] game.

Thanks for all of these over the season – they genuinely are a highlight of the week for me. Looking forward to one last special after Sunday... :lol:

:thumbsup:

Duly amended - thanks for pointing it out. Really appreciate the praise, it's equally a highlight to hear you've enjoyed them. :thumbsup:

The Tactician

Feb 18, 2013

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
Özil is clearly unhappy: incredulous at Mr Taylor’s refusal to blow the whistle, his eyes wide in disbelief (at that moment taking up an impressive 91% of his face).
This creased me up! It's the 1% bit that got me thinking. My usual critique - wonderful all round, especially the ARTWORK.

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
image.jpg

The Tactician

Feb 18, 2013
Özil is clearly unhappy: incredulous at Mr Taylor’s refusal to blow the whistle, his eyes wide in disbelief (at that moment taking up an impressive 91% of his face).
This creased me up! It's the 1% bit that got me thinking. My usual critique - wonderful all round, especially the ARTWORK.

Too kind sir, thanks very much!

Brilliant :lol: Maybe missed a trick with the Artwork...

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here