Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Anyone looking forward to giving Citeh

Me and my Monkey

Nov 3, 2015
I only want our boys to PLAY and enjoy their last game. Any kind of positive result would be a joyful bonus. But if City end up winning the league, I'll just be happy that Liverpool didn't. It's a win-win situation. As long as we PLAY.

Kippaxlads

May 5, 2019
City fan here, wheres the best place to watch the game near the ground? there's a bout 30 of us on our bus without tickets.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patreon
Jul 10, 2003
City fan here, wheres the best place to watch the game near the ground? there's a bout 30 of us on our bus without tickets.

There's nowhere near the ground that you could watch as the ground is out of town. Best bet would be to jump on train into Brighton. (Train station is a few hundred metres from Stadium).

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester

Hi, I'd get into a pub near Brighton station and watch from there so you can meet up with the City fans who get the train back from Falmer. Virtually no pubs near the ground as it's 'out of town'.

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton

Reading one of your fans forums there does appear to be a lot of fans coming down without tickets and hoping to buy from Brighton fans, I would say there is little or no chance of this happening as the Brighton fan would receive a long ban if caught selling them

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Looking forward to the multitude of Citeh fans in the home end

el punal

Reading one of your fans forums there does appear to be a lot of fans coming down without tickets and hoping to buy from Brighton fans, I would say there is little or no chance of this happening as the Brighton fan would receive a long ban if caught selling them

Really? Yet they couldn’t sell out their allocation at Wembley. Still, Brighton’s a lovely place to visit in May. :drink:

el punal

Looking forward to the multitude of Citeh fans in the home end

I somehow doubt it. Our last home game, the team rising like Lazarus from the dead of relegation, having a BIG say in who takes the title, a sudden uplifting of the gloom of the last few months. No - this is an occasion where every true Albion fan will want to be present. Bring it on.

Indy

Apr 19, 2012
The thought of Liverpool wining the league makes me ill, will take a 1-0 loss.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here