Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Anyone looking forward to giving Citeh

forumwayseagull

Oct 22, 2005
Rochester kent
Another ex Liverpool playing trying to play mind games with city?! The coverage has been so disrespectful given we have taken points off Arsenal and Man United at the Amex and only lost to Liverpool, Spurs and Chelsea but the odd goal.

Would love to prove them wrong.

Assumption is that we dont care... This could easily be our biggest game in YEARS and we have NO pressure... should be a belter

Leegull

Apr 7, 2016
Bollox to this, absolute free hit for us on Sunday, we lost 2 nil at their place and 1 nil at Wembley and that was us with the shackles on... they are a class team, probably the best of the PL era but with absolutely nothing to lose and no anxiety whatsoever & playing at the Amex, I really fancy us to put in a big performance...

We’ve got a full week ahead and with everyone writing us off, and already handing City the trophy, that must surely give the boys that extra 2 or 3% that they need come Sunday. I really couldn’t give two shits which of them pick up the trophy but I don’t want (and absolutely don’t expect) us to embarrass ourselves in front of the watching world.

Roll on Sunday, I can’t wait :albion2::bhasign::goal:

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Another ex Liverpool playing trying to play mind games with city?! The coverage has been so disrespectful given we have taken points off Arsenal and Man United at the Amex and only lost to Liverpool, Spurs and Chelsea but the odd goal.

Would love to prove them wrong.

And only lost 1-0 to Citeh at Wembley.

Still, the fact the whole of the media have written us off as complete dog turd despite almost winning at the Emirates on Sunday should fire the team up nicely.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
If Citeh bottle it, it will be their fault for exploiting our weak point in the FA Cup semi-final.

If we play the old guard in defence, Citeh will have to find a way past the bus.

Citeh look nerve-wracked to me in the last few games.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
If we'd beaten City in the cup semi-final, we'd be talking now about playing the youth in this game, and concentrating on Wembley.

Looking forward to Sunday.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
City on the back of 13 straight wins, just 3 goals conceded and they have not been behind for a minute in those 13 games.

We need to put a stop to this :wink:

Why do I really believe we can ? It is the sort of thing Albion occasionally pull out the bag and being Bruno’s last game makes it more likely imo :shrug:

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
City in for a tough game tomorrow, make no mistake about that.

I dunno, Chelsea are set in the top four, have the europa league to focus on. I think Leicester may find it easier than they expect.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here