Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Sign here if you want Bruno to get another year ...

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Yes, of course.

His age doesn't matter. He's fit and capable.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Actually had to think about this one as in all honesty how the fook can this guy still do what he does and manage to oust a ex Barcelona player Montoya out of the team based on performance is beyond me , yes i would extend his contract for another season but we really need to up our game recruitment wise to make sure we have a adequate replacement to fill this giant of a man's boots .

_61198185_brunosaltorsigning1paulhazlewood.jpg

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
If things revolve around Murray and Burno next term, things ain't looking clever.

As good and legendary as players have been, there is a time to move on.

Wouldn't want his final season to be poor and end in relegation, go out 'on a high'.

A position on the coaching staff...….where do I sing?

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Petitions literally NEVER work. It may happen to coincide with a decision that was going to be made anyway, and someone makes it look like they "listen" to what the average Joe has to say, but in truth, they don't give a stuff. And in this case, why should they, it's not us who are picking up the tab for his contract.

Having said that, it can't hurt so consider this .....

SIGNED.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Yes but on the basis that besides playing he may have a wider role to play in the club....

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
So a team with little or no pace, avoided relegation by the skin of our teeth, and looking to next season using a 39 year old FB and 36 year old CF.

If only sentimentality got you points.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Nope, can't sign here. He's done his stint, he's been a great servant to the club and probably has legend status. But signing again? No, sorry, sentiment doesn't come into it. Without a doubt keep him in Sussex, give him a role of sorts, but not as one of the 25.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
I was going to bang on about how great he is, but let’s not get too sentimental etc

And then again, his performances when it has mattered have been first class.

If there was a player/coach role and he had his badges then I’d give it to him in a shot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Iovan The Sweeper

May 16, 2016
Absolutely. Based on ability, and remember he is probably fitter than a lot of players half his age.

Also the man is a leader, both on and off the pitch. Given the small margins in the bottom half of the table, then the more leaders the better.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Jamie Carragher was arguing, last night, that Man City should keep Kompany even if he only plays 10-15 matches next season - because of the experience he brings to the squad, and the example he sets to the younger players.

Gotta say the same about Bruno.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here