Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Sign here if you want Bruno to get another year ...

Kazenga <3

Test 805843
Feb 28, 2010
Team c/r HQ
There are obviously more athletic players about, but in terms of understanding the position tactically there isn’t a better right back in the league... and at the risk of being hyperbolic probably not many better in the world from that perspective. Pep wanted him at Barca before he got Dani Alves and you can see why. The fact he is still this good at nearly 40 is absolutely absurd. Whilst he was pretty injury prone for the first few years of his Brighton career, truth is he probably should have still been playing CL football so we are incredibly lucky to have had him.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Bruno has made such a difference since his return to the team. He deserves another year-if he wants to play on next season.

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

zefarelly

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
He is our one true world class player, just oozes quality and class.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
Yep class act. On and off the pitch. No coincidence that we improved when he returned.

FamilyGuy

Jul 8, 2003
Crawley
Yup!

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
He's looks as fit as he did 4 years ago. Amazing, really.

So YES. More than capable to be a squad payer.

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
Most definitely... he has shown he still has the brain and if we keep AK we need someone to look after him.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
If we can't find a place for Bruno in 25 players, something is wrong.

We'd still need a new rightback as well, but nothing wrong with having 9 defenders in the 25. And he would not let us down if needed.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Yes. An absolute model pro and a hugely positive influence on the dressing room. No better example to a younger player on how to live your life as a pro athlete. He's also still pretty useful on the football pitch. It will be a sad day when he's no longer pulling on the blue and white.

ChickenBaltiPie

Jan 3, 2014
Always has been, likely always will be my favourite Albion player. I’ve only ever put the name of a player on my shirt once and it is/was Bruno

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here