Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Sign here if you want Bruno to get another year ...

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
I think the season he has had warrants one.

The only issue I would have is. I wouldn't want to find out it was the wrong decision the hard way.

So for me a YES but not as the first choice right back. Only as back up. He is still the best crosser of a ball at the club though.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Yes from me. Useful player to have to play 12-15 games a season.

pocketseagull

Dec 29, 2014
it's crazy to think that in hughton's first (half) season people were calling on him to hang up his boots.

he is ****ing incredible.

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
Another yes here. True leader and genius. Makes Knockaert and others around him so much better.

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
it's crazy to think that in hughton's first (half) season people were calling on him to hang up his boots.

he is ****ing incredible.
I was going to mention when we first got to the Prem some people thought he wouldn't cut it against the World class wingers/left forwards.

His footballing brain and fitness keeps him one step ahead I feel and the bloke clearly loves the game and obviously the Albion.

Sign him up.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Give him an additional year on his contract, the freedom of Brighton & Hove, all the zero fat treats he can reasonably store and a lifetime's supply of beard wax. If he's still not sweet on the deal I can spare a kidney if he's any use for one.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here