Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Bissouma

Kneon Light

Jul 24, 2003
Falkland Islands
I know he's not the finished article but I think we look so much better with Bissouma in the team alongside Stephens instead of Propper.
Earlier in the season when Bissouma played he was playing in Gross' role but I'm not sure that suited him.
Having him play instead of Propper (today and Newcastle 2nd half) seems to work really well. He can drive with the ball from deeper and it puts us on the front foot.
Whilst I think it's obvious we need more in midfield I personally wouldn't be unhappy with a Stephens/Bissouma partnership next year.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Bissouma will be the jewel in our crown, if we can hang onto him. He is so much more comfortable on the ball in close situations than any of our players. Top players need that skill against top teams.

Raw but one of the most exciting players we have ever signed imo

Tesco in Disguise

Where do we go from here?
Jul 5, 2003
Wienerville
Yves is a very exciting footballer. I hope we see more of him next week.

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
Bissouma is my favourite player since Bobby Z, he is going be an absolute legend. He has matured so much this season.

Propper is a fantastic midfielder and deserves a spot ahead of Stephens

Yes I’m suprised people forgot so quickly his performances when Stephens was injured,

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patreon
May 8, 2018
Stephens Biss
Propper

Never seen it, wonder if this makes Propper a better asset?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hu_Camus

Jan 27, 2019
He does need the support of a billy-big-spuds, but they are rare I know.
Stephens is too hit or miss with his application for me.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
You won’t hear me moaning about Propper either, we need players like him but played in a team that wants to attack not stick 10 behind the ball. He is much better as a creative player than a battler. Hope he doesn’t go to Ajax personally, he’ll be a loss

Napier

Jan 27, 2009
Devon
Looks so good going forward and very stylish. He needs to work on his decision making a bit though, youth is on his side.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Biss was laughing walking off looking down at the distraught Arse players sat slumped on the pitch as boos rang around. Fantastic.

Yeah really funny. It's doing the rounds on Loads is Spurs fans Twitter accounts. They are already calling Bissouma a Legend coz he was laughing at Arsenal

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here