Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] We run the Gooners so close who said the players aren't good enough?

• Thread starter Deleted member 2719
  • Start date

D

Deleted member 2719

We can run these entertain and create given the opportunity.

Hughton has held these lads back for too long.

To those that made the trip to North london, I hope you enjoyed the football today.

11 shots and 5 on target away against a top 6 side away from home proves the players can do it.

Hughton OUT or regular injections of belief in his players to maximum levels.

Attachments

• Gooners 2.PNG
    Gooners 2.PNG
    18.5 KB · Views: 1,166

Southern Scouse

Jul 21, 2011
Shame we couldn’t play like that from January onwards.
Great result.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Nice to know I have had a few Aldi red wines down the hatch.

I am class.
You are cheap mate...buts let's not disagree....time to celebrate. We were not swamped by a top six team and we competed. Look forward to next season. Who knows we may get to 16th position.

Seagullllllllssßsßs

D

Deleted member 2719

Shame we couldn’t play like that from January onwards.
Great result.

You can put my name forward to TB if you like.

I would guarantee entertainment and a few blinding results per season.

The boys would fight like the life depended on it when wearing those stripes.:clap:

D

Deleted member 2719

You are cheap mate...buts let's not disagree....time to celebrate. We were not swamped by a top six team and we competed. Look forward to next season. Who knows we may get to 16th position.

Seagullllllllssßsßs

It's called good budget control and let's face it anyone that hasn't had a few glasses watching the Albion this year must be some sort of :angel:

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
Near the end better shooting and passing we could have nicked it however if you offered me a point before the game I would of taken it.
Well done CH and team.

D

Deleted member 2719

What a game! Bissouma was the boss today. My Albion mojo is back to a 10/10. Roll on next season.

Bissouma is a potential Albion god, love that lad.

Yet Hughton die-hards keep saying we don't have the players, let that lad go he won't let us down.

You can see it is in his DNA.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
It's called good budget control and let's face it anyone that hasn't had a few glasses watching the Albion this year must be some sort of :angel:
Yup agree...had a few sherberts too. Don't agree on your Hughton stance or your political stance but :bowdown:love your Albion enthusiasm :albion2:

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
It was another rearguard action with a twist. It was so good to see us go forward a bit more. OK , Arsenal had to chase a win and leave themselves open, but with a few more players we can get to mid table in the next couple of years.
Agree that Biss looks the biz. Looking forward to following his progress.

LVGull

May 13, 2016
We can run these entertain and create given the opportunity.

Hughton has held these lads back for too long.

To those that made the trip to North london, I hope you enjoyed the football today.

11 shots and 5 on target away against a top 6 side away from home proves the players can do it.

Hughton OUT or regular injections of belief in his players to maximum levels.

Huddersfield drew with Man U as well

D

Deleted member 2719

Yup agree...had a few sherberts too. Don't agree on your Hughton stance or your political stance but :bowdown:love your Albion enthusiasm :albion2:

I can understand your political views as working in the union environment you have been groomed and understand that.
Your Hughton liking may just be that you are as close to a CH lookie likey as possible, without entering into the way the man likes to play his football.

I love all Albion enthusiast, however, all the Hughton lovers obviously have never kicked a ball.:thumbsup:

Albion my Albion

NSC Patreon
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
We we're horrible, especially our midget goalkeeper. It's time to pick a new manager and about half of the players need replaced.

D

Deleted member 2719

We drew with Arsenal at home too.

True, but that was when we were getting results and at home.

The proof is the players are good enough although we will need the right additions to keep the LEVELS better.

If played in the right way and the right team selected we can provide entertainment and results.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here