Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Alan Smith (commentator)

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Has gone from it was a pen, to not sure, to the guy should get a retrospective ban for the dive.

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
What an arrogant @rse I’d love us to shut him up the c..t

That applies to most people who support Arsenal, but actually I think he’s not too bad.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Has gone from it was a pen, to not sure, to the guy should get a retrospective ban for the dive.

100% right. A hardened biased Arsenal nut has come full circle. Only Brighton fans from the Ali-J out brigade think it was a penalty - the rest of the football world think it’s a dive.

It would almost be funny if we weren’t 1-0 down. Awful awful commentator.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Now that Arsenal legend Alex Scott has said it was a penalty, he'll go back to saying it was the correct decision for his club.

Don Tmatter

Jul 7, 2003
dont matter
Surprised no one picked up on his comment “he looks more like a Brighton fan” when the camera showed Zac Efron with bleached blonde hair in the crowd wearing a Spurs shirt.

Hu_Camus

Jan 27, 2019
I think he's alright, but if I had to pick a more acceptable face of ex-gooner commentators, I'd pick Lee Dixon - quite self-effacing and certainly knowledgable.

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016
The Sean Duffy comment at the start was an indication of things to come.

-gully-

The Flux Capacitor
Nov 7, 2009
Shrewsbury
Stealing a living. Awful, always got his Arsenal blinkered head on and he ruins FIFA. Redknapp clueless in the studio too, he was blinded by his crappy shiney suit obviously.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here