Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Lee Johnson

macbeth

Dismembered
Jan 3, 2018
six feet beneath the moon...
Since we're well into rumour season now, here's another one to throw into the mix:

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/f...ew-manager-Bristol-City-Lee-Johnson-EXCLUSIVE

"LEE JOHNSON will be a manager in demand this summer – if he fails to lead Bristol City into the Premier League.
Fulham, who are heading in the opposite direction, are waiting to see whether Johnson’s men reach the Championship Play Offs before deciding on the future of current caretaker Scott Parker.

And the Londoners are not alone with their interest in Johnson, 37.

Top-flight strugglers Brighton and and City’s potential promotion rivals, West Brom are also monitoring his situation closely."

Still think there's a 0% chance CH will be sacked, but it may well be in the back of TB's mind...

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
Already been mentioned.

Has failed to get a club bankrolled by Lansdown promotion in the last 3 years, hasn't even given them a chance in playoffs.

No thank you. (We also already have a manager)

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
A manager who failed to make the playoffs with no Premier League experience, it’s a no from me

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Already been mentioned.

Has failed to get a club bankrolled by Lansdown promotion in the last 3 years, hasn't even given them a chance in playoffs.

No thank you. (We also already have a manager)

Whilst I think we need to upgrade, this (and all the other usual suspects) is not the answer imo

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Since we're well into rumour season now, here's another one to throw into the mix:

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/f...ew-manager-Bristol-City-Lee-Johnson-EXCLUSIVE

"LEE JOHNSON will be a manager in demand this summer – if he fails to lead Bristol City into the Premier League.
Fulham, who are heading in the opposite direction, are waiting to see whether Johnson’s men reach the Championship Play Offs before deciding on the future of current caretaker Scott Parker.

And the Londoners are not alone with their interest in Johnson, 37.

Top-flight strugglers Brighton and and City’s potential promotion rivals, West Brom are also monitoring his situation closely."

Still think there's a 0% chance CH will be sacked, but it may well be in the back of TB's mind...

Article written by ''Harry Pratt'' - I rest my case

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here