Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Late Bloomers

whosthedaddy

striker256
Apr 20, 2007
Hove
Rumours going around that the Albion are saying, or are gonna say, that we'll see the best from the new signings next season.

OH!...So we've bought late bloomers have we?

As a fan I always love to hear that we have bought 'potentially' good players rather than ACTUALLY buying good players, FFS :wozza:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Bissouma and Bernardo for sure

I am still in team Locadia

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box

Very much team Locadia, if only he was played in his correct position.

I take it now that any players we buy this summer will be ready in 12 months time for first team action?

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
Rumours going around that the Albion are saying, or are gonna say, that we'll see the best from the new signings next season.

As a fan I always love to hear that we have bought 'potentially' good players rather than ACTUALLY buying good players, FFS :wozza:

They'll be the best thing since sliced bread.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Very much team Locadia, if only he was played in his correct position.

I take it now that any players we buy this summer will be ready in 12 months time for first team action?

Only if they can get their work permit sorted out

phoenix

May 18, 2009

I also likethe look of Argy (Scottish MaC) If he can get a passport !

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
So its Champions League football for us in 2020/21, simples...…………………………………………………………………...:wrong:

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
I also likethe look of Argy (Scottish MaC) If he can get a passport !

Struggling to get excited about him. His YouTube highlights reel is one of the most underwhelming, and his current team are adrift at the bottom of the Primera Division.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Struggling to get excited about him. His YouTube highlights reel is one of the most underwhelming, and his current team are adrift at the bottom of the Primera Division.

If even his Youtube highlights are underwhelming then we've hit an all-time low and the recruitment team needs a good metaphorical slapping. Sake!

el punal

Never mind. You’ve got most of summer to get over your angst and then you can start fretting all over again come the first week of August.

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box

AJ has been cr*p in his first season with every new club.. perhaps they mean that.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here