Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] How's your Albion mojo?

How is your Albion mojo today?

• Total voters

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
We are over the line and I have been one of the moaners on here recently but for some reason I feel really enthusiastic after our escape from the drop.

My glass half full has kicked in today. I love this club and am already looking forward to August. I pray we can show something better over the next two games....if TB has faith in CH I can go along with that, time will tell.

What is done is done and we go again. Trust TB to shake it up in whatever way.

Silverhatch

Feb 23, 2009
Preston Park
Never in the bottom 3 - survived second season syndrome, beat Palace twice and saw them keep us up and got to a day out at Wembley. ****ing brilliant

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
10 now.

Just hoping it doesn't gradually decline too much over the transfer window.

Really looking forward to an Amex game with no stress attached next Sunday. Football is fun again.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
About 3, I'm glad the season is over and we can now concentrate on the important stuff, throwing the window open and calling new signings shitehouse.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Not going to put a number on it, but my Albion mojo is doing fine, thanks. Looking forward to the two final matches of this season - wouldn't it be fantastic to cook Man.City's goose and finish in 16th.place. OK, that's a bit far fetched, but it'll be great not to have to bite my nails whilst hiding behind the sofa for 90 minutes for a change!

Looking forward to the summer transfer window (although recognise we absolutely have to get it right this time) and a brand new shiny season starting in August.

P.S. Word of warning - someone called (I think) Viglink has latched on to the phrase 'transfer window' and made it into a link to their website when you post it. An extra space between 'transfer' and 'window' seems to do the trick.

Acker79

NSC Patreon
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I've only enjoyed two performances this season: Man U and Palace at home. Pleased we got the double over palace, beating them in their own backyard on TV, pleased to get to Wembley (albeit in a semi after facing only one team above us in the league to get there). Pleased for Tony's bank balance that we stayed up.

But I haven't really enjoyed many of the other games, even when we've won it's felt like it was undeserved on performance. The anger and general mood from fans (I can handle people moaning, and being disappointed, it's part of the nature of fans to be upset, but to see fans fighting among themselves, to see the way they've turned on the team and the manager is starting to wear me down)

I'd put it somewhere in the 2-3.5 range.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
My Albion mojo's turned off for the season now. Remind me to turn it back on again at the back end of July :bigwave:

Pleased you refrained from mentioning the cricket zzzzzzzz

sussex_guy2k2

Jun 6, 2014
It's a bang average 6. A 9 for the first half of the season (as the football was still dire in large parts), and a 3 for the second half of the season (a large part of that 3 comes from the Palace game).

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Am at a measly 6 at present. We survived, but it feels we were a bit part player in that drama, needing a collection Craig MacLachlans and Ross Kemps to take centre stage with their blossomed inefficiencies.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Minus 5 as I'm fed up with the I want to be entertained We need an exciting manager bandwagon.
Just cast your minds back to when Mike Bailey was told to change tactics to provide entertainment by Mike Bamber
1st 3 away games if 82/3 0-5 0-4 and 0-5 and to WBA Forest and Luton with 2 of those in the same week. Great entertainment?

If I stopped reading about the need to play 2 defenders and 8 attackers My mojo would be around 8

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Not going to put a number on it, but my Albion mojo is doing fine, thanks. Looking forward to the two final matches of this season - wouldn't it be fantastic to cook Man.City's goose and finish in 16th.place. OK, that's a bit far fetched, but it'll be great not to have to bite my nails whilst hiding behind the sofa for 90 minutes for a change!

Looking forward to the summer transfer window (although recognise we absolutely have to get it right this time) and a brand new shiny season starting in August.

P.S. Word of warning - someone called (I think) Viglink has latched on to the phrase 'transfer window' and made it into a link to their website when you post it. An extra space between 'transfer' and 'window' seems to do the trick.
I have only ever seen Albion lose once at the Amex. That was against Norwich the year they went up and Brighton were fighting relegation.

If my luck holds next weekend I shall be having my bank account details printed in the Liverpool Echo accepting Donations from drunk Scousers 😊

sams dad

I hate Palarse
Feb 7, 2004
The Hill of The Gun
9. We have another season in the PL to look forward to.
If we get a result today or next Sunday it will rise to a 10

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here