[Football] Cardiff, 174 decisions

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Q

Teams down the bottom don’t get the decisions, we have suffered just as much as Cardiff but CH is too much of a gentleman to point out and throw a hissy fit about every bad decision. I wish he was a little bit nastier personally.

Dyche doesn't need a second question to say how badly Burnley are treated, they do ok.

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016
There is a view that VAR will benefit smaller clubs who currently get fewer decisions in their favour. But I believe the opposite will be true in future. Clubs like ours defend more, and over enthusiastic defensive wrestling will be one if the easiest things to spot on video.

I can see more penalties being given against Dunk and Duffy, just because of the physical, last ditch nature of their play.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
There is a view that VAR will benefit smaller clubs who currently get fewer decisions in their favour. But I believe the opposite will be true in future. Clubs like ours defend more, and over enthusiastic defensive wrestling will be one if the easiest things to spot on video.

I can see more penalties being given against Dunk and Duffy, just because of the physical, last ditch nature of their play.

Good point, let’s not forget Bruno the Sumo

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Delle Ali was clearly wrestled to the ground from a corner yesterday, nothing was given, plus two sendings off for Tottenham. Not always about the big clubs.

Normal Rob

Jul 8, 2003
Somerset

This is true. Because we would need to get into the other teams penalty area to have any go in our favour, and that's unlikely to happen.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
People are aware this is a spoof article, right ?

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016
People are aware this is a spoof article, right ?

Obviously, but the point remains, big clubs get more decisions in their favour. So a debate is allowed, no?

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
D
Delle Ali was clearly wrestled to the ground from a corner yesterday, nothing was given, plus two sendings off for Tottenham. Not always about the big clubs.

Lol......quite a few have said it should have been three sent off.....anyway I think the point being is ‘’generally’’ not always

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Q

Teams down the bottom don’t get the decisions, we have suffered just as much as Cardiff but CH is too much of a gentleman to point out and throw a hissy fit about every bad decision. I wish he was a little bit nastier personally.

Houghton out!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here