Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Lucky

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Not lucky over the whole season: we deserve to survive. Do you believe everything Colin Wanker says?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Not really. We won the points we did fair and square. We’ve had our share of injuries and key decisions go for and against us.

The Maharajah of Sydney

Jul 7, 2003
Sydney .
We are in the extremely fortuitous position of having had our weakness & failings laid bare for all to see and now, having gotten away it, have the benefit of time
and cash to splash to make the necessary adjustments before the start of next season rather than discover the horrible truth a few months in.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Not really. We won the points we did fair and square. We’ve had our share of injuries and key decisions go for and against us.

Yes, Bry Nylon reckoned we should have had at least another six points had refs making right decisions.

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
Lucky? Rubbish. Only lucky in a sense that this will give the club a kick up the backside.

We could have been home and dry much earlier if it weren't for some atrocious officiating.

Even still, our points tally doesn't lie. We finished pretty much where we deserved to on balance and it was grim viewing.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
So you've been sucked in by this anti football rubbish. Why do people regurgitate this shit. You play with what you've got to try and get the results you need to survive.

So, without the Palace result yesterday we may not have survived, we literally took it to the wire. Can you seriously, in your heart of hearts, tell me you have enjoyed what we have dished out since Christmas? Can you? And if you can I can only assume you've never played the game, are a happy clapper, and will take whatever shit is dished out to you.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
So, without the Palace result yesterday we may not have survived, we literally took it to the wire. Can you seriously, in your heart of hearts, tell me you have enjoyed what we have dished out since Christmas? Can you? And if you can I can only assume you've never played the game, are a happy clapper, and will take whatever shit is dished out to you.

To the wire - safe with two games to go.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here