Valhalla
( Norwich, Sheffield Utd )

+ 1 of Leeds, West Brom, Villa

And 1 other.

Matches today :

FL Derby v West Brom
Rotherham v Middlesbrough
Hull v Bristol City

I dislike Bristol City and Middlesbrough, so for now...

Come on FL Derby !!

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Need to wait until after final whistle today really.

At the moment it boils down to the club I dislike the least, and of those in the mix that is Bristol City but they need snookers.

peterward

NSC Patreon
Nov 11, 2009
( Norwich, Sheffield Utd )

+ 1 of Leeds, West Brom, Villa

And 1 other.

Matches today :

FL Derby v West Brom
Rotherham v Middlesbrough
Hull v Bristol City

I dislike Bristol City and Middlesbrough, so for now...

Come on FL Derby !!

With you in wanting Derby in 6th, if not brizzle.... But hope Pulis doesn't do it with his turgid crap.

For purely selfish reasons, you'd want the club with the smallest spending power who are most likely to get relegated, which rules out Villa and Leeds.

Wouldn't mind Soloman Rondon, plus he's a pretty decent PL forward, so that's WBA out, as he won't leave and will play for WBA if they go up.

Which leaves Derby with Frank leaning on Chelsea for top tier loans or Bristol City?

Come on City

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
With you in wanting Derby in 6th, if not brizzle.... But hope Pulis doesn't do it with his turgid crap.

For purely selfish reasons, you'd want the club with the smallest spending power who are most likely to get relegated, which rules out Villa and Leeds.

Wouldn't mind Soloman Rondon, plus he's a pretty decent PL forward, so that's WBA out, as he won't leave and will play for WBA if they go up.

Which leaves Derby with Frank leaning on Chelsea for top tier loans or Bristol City?

Come on City

I can't remember the exact loan rules, but I think Frank could get no more than 1 ( maybe 2 ) from Chelsea.

Worried Man Blues

Feb 28, 2009
Swansea
Bristol City due to the closeness to where I live, lost Swansea and Cardiff at least it won't cost six quid to get back!

zefarelly

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
As long as it's not Leeds I don't care. Drummer in my band is Derby, so that would be fun.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Could accept anyone except Dirty Leeds.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Not sure I could face another trip to Middlesbrough

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
Villa, lived in Brum and have villa mates plus just up the road for me.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patreon
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
So Sheff U hasn't been in the PL since 2007? They've had 3 clean sheets on the trot. The last goal they allowed was to Millwall on 13 April. It was like the christians drawing out the Lions.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patreon
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
So Sheff U hasn't been in the PL since 2007? They've had 3 clean sheets on the trot. The last goal they allowed was to Millwall on 13 April. It was like the christians drawing out the Lions.

The massive club they share a city with have not been at the top level since 2000!

Palacefinder General

Apr 5, 2019
Derby are too entitled and I agree with Danny Rose about white boy Lampard getting his break at Derby while Sol Campbell had to make do with Macclesfield. Not great.

Anyone but entitled Leeds or Derby or Villa. Bristol please.

Sorrel

Jul 5, 2003
Back in East Sussex
Not Middlesborough or Leeds. Other than that I don't mind. I think Villa are the favourites.

And isn't it nice to be able to talk about this sort of thing again!

Albion my Albion

NSC Patreon
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
If Derby get promoted who would they play a derby with? Leicester? The Derby Less their Derby leaves only County?

Last edited:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here