Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Thread full of positives for the last 2 games

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Let's have an upbeat thread and think of the positives for being safe 2 games from the end. (Apart from being safe 2 games from the end, of course)

Assuming last year's money, £2.26m in facility fees for both games being live and being our 11th and 12th TV game this year.

Presumably the biggest worldwide audience for an Albion game of all time, especially if City win tomorrow and just need a win against us. I believe the win over Utd last year would have put us on the map worldwide and may help in attracting players. This is a similar chance if we turn up and give them a game.

Chance, however small, to upset 2 of the big 6 from major achievements.

Can revert to wanting Utd to lose instead of needing something to play for next week. Hope they lose to two relegated teams.

Can watch the FL end of season and play offs without worrying about PL.

Planning new signings a week earlier. (Probably not, in reality, but hey, I'm stretching here)

A chance to blood an U23 from the bench against one of the best teams in the world. (Again, unlikely I know)

The chance to play Bruno regardless of tactical needs in what could be his last appearance.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
If we get something against Man City , none of us will ever need to buy a drink in Liverpool again

Albion my Albion

NSC Patreon
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
It would shock you if you had a thread full of positives. That thread would be so attracted to negative charges. It would be like Tom Cruise being stuck out in the ocean on a Scientology cruise. Two cruise can only cost you charges in the end. Large, large charges to your inheritance.

It would shock you if you had a thread full of positives. That thread would be so attracted to negative charges. It would be like Tom Cruise being stuck out in the ocean on a Scientology cruise. Two cruise can only cost you charges in the end. Large, large charges to your inheritance.

lol. please find my contribution to this positive thread - a useful link on the english language and how to construct a sentence... https://www.skillsyouneed.com/write/grammar1.html

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Whatever you think about him and HOW he did it, CH has kept the club in the PL. That was his objective at the beginning of the season - job done.

Come August, we wipe the slate clean and do it all over again, with everyone in the same starting position.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here