Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Arsenal vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
From the Beeb:
"We've now been shown 18 angles of the penalty incident and not one looks like a clear penalty to me."

A full back got caught offside!!! When did that last happen, in the Championship?

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016
There's plenty to work on. We may lose by a few, we can't deal with the counter attack, but let's not pretend that the whole team are shit. We've played well and losing because Arsenal are cheats and the ref is useless.

Ref's must just think 'oh, it's a top 6 side, and I know they're better than the others, so that must have been a foul'. ****ing useless idiots.

We lose so often playing defensively, this change of style is refreshing, even If the result ends up the same. #godownfighting

FamilyGuy

Jul 8, 2003
Crawley

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
Bruno onside, given as offside, no mention from commentators.

Yep, I saw that, any top team, they would be analysing the **** out of that.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This is me

Sep 15, 2013
Knocky on at half time (won’t happen) and AJ on a plane to Tehran never too return!!!

Agree - his contribution today so far - absolutely nothing

His contribution so far this season? - next to nothing

Make a sub at half time. Put anyone on for him. Bye bye Ali J.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I'm not sure why people think VAR would work in our favour. It didn't in the FA cup semi.

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
Played well first half.

Despite their quality, this Arsenal side are here for the taking. All we need is a goal.

Bridcutt

Aug 10, 2011
Ryan walks off the pitch shaking his head [emoji2955][emoji2955][emoji2955]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Why didn't we play like this more often?
We have tried, but on the counter Bournemouth and Cardiff didn't miss a shot. Although we're making a fair effort going forward, Arsenal could have scored more (ignoring the fact that they shouldn't have scored the first).

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Arsenal a bit off the pace today, but that said, Albion seem to be playing with more certainty. Can't believe we are seeing players committed in numbers.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
I do wonder if bissouma has improved over the course of the season.
Seems to do the same thing now as in August - a positive run, good movement then inexplicably gives it away . And repeat

Morvangull

Oct 19, 2010
Bognor Regis
This is a much more promising and entertaining display than the backs to the wall displays against Wolves and Spurs. Our forward play has worried Arsenal and we might have had our own penalty.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here