Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Arsenal vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Do you watch at all ? 90% is near post for Murray because that is obviously what is done on the training ground

He hits one long and you are off :facepalm:

You’re on drugs if you think he’s over a season been a successful crosser of the ball

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Let’s not sit back and defend because we know that narrative

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Have you watched us at all this season ? 90% is near post for Murray because that is obviously what is done on the training ground

He hits one long and you are off :facepalm:

Got someone behind me at the amex who for the past few seasons has been criticising our corners for never beating the first man. He's now complaining because the last few have all gone to the far post.

SeagullDubai

May 13, 2016
Commentators asking why Brighton have waited this long to play attacking football. Sounds familiar

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

MerseySeagull

Apr 17, 2017
Wirral
I cannot f#cking wait to hear what Troopz and his friends will have to say if this quality continues

D

Deleted member 2719

Missed a big section of the match, did knocky get brought on for injury to AJ? or was it a more positive approach? on 45mins???

We’re dropping back a bit - got to lift this

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
Missed a big section of the match, did knocky get brought on for injury to AJ? or was it a more positive approach? on 45mins???

More positive approach, I think, and it seems to have worked so far... (sshhhhh)

Seagull27

Feb 7, 2011
Bristol
Why on earth is Solly getting criticism?! He's pretty much the only player since Christmas that has shown any exciting play or direct forward runs. Joint top in assists with Knocky and has been our most consistently good winger across the season.

One of our better players today as well. Let's give him the credit he deserves.

Sent from my SM-J530F using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here