Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Arsenal vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
The Sky pundits think it is a penalty! What a bunch of clowns. Spineless refusal to call out a cheat.

Agreed, They've played video of a blatant dive about 4 times and their still claiming it's a penalty, completely clueless.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

LVGull

May 13, 2016
Not a pen , but the big 6 club gets the decision again , whether VAR will be less top 6 bias is to be determined next season by the refs sitting away from the actual ground , may actually level the playing field.

Not a bad first half performance , on the front foot more than I expected but that has left us exposed at the back and Arsenal have had a few chances to wrap the game up already. Good to see Ryan back in form although I would prefer he was not needed but he is a very good keeper and has been then when needed more often that not. Should have scored ourselves with the limited chances we have had , noticeable coming from the left & Solly March , Bissouma running at the defence. Ali J needs to do more going forward to show us why we paid so much for him as so far he is average at best.

If we can keep a clean sheet in the second half and pinch a goal it will be a worthy away point but there are a lot of if's in there.

Don’t pin your hopes on Ali J

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Not a pen , but the big 6 club gets the decision again , whether VAR will be less top 6 bias is to be determined next season by the refs sitting away from the actual ground , may actually level the playing field.

Not a bad first half performance , on the front foot more than I expected but that has left us exposed at the back and Arsenal have had a few chances to wrap the game up already. Good to see Ryan back in form although I would prefer he was not needed but he is a very good keeper and has been then when needed more often that not. Should have scored ourselves with the limited chances we have had , noticeable coming from the left & Solly March , Bissouma running at the defence. Ali J needs to do more going forward to show us why we paid so much for him as so far he is average at best.

If we can keep a clean sheet in the second half and pinch a goal it will be a worthy away point but there are a lot of if's in there.

Good summary, so far.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Nonsense, we always play defensively away from home. How many times have we won in 2 seasons.
Seriously? Your argument that we play defensively is that we keep losing? We're losing today, so you can pretend we're playing defensively today too if you like.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Usual biased “experts” in the studio. Liam should be there to provide some balance.
Well one of the two pundits is Arsenal! No shit she's decided it's a penalty.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Well, that was a more entertaining half than many we've had recently.

Looked a soft penalty but other than that it's been quite enjoyable(although that might be because there's nothing riding on it for us). March and Bissouma have looked lively going forward, now we're not putting all 11 men in our penalty box Ryan is actually getting to do something and we've had the odd bit of excitement in the opposition half. It's like christmas come early...

Arsenal appear to be a bunch of whining fannies.

Be interesting to know how much Ali J’s stupidity has changed our tactics or whether Chris intended this from the outset

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016
Seriously? Your argument that we play defensively is that we keep losing? We're losing today, so you can pretend we're playing defensively today too if you like.

Being obtuse is not the same as being clever.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
Fuming about that penalty as it is, but imagine if Cardiff had beaten Palace yesterday, I'd crush a bloody grape.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here